Sign in to follow this  
joshv1030

Woodcraft Frame Sliders- Blue?

joshv1030
Hey gentleman and ladies,

Just got the Woodcraft Frame Sliders, opened the package and realized I only ordered the bases -.-

Looking at the end pucks now, and I'm deciding between the normal black, or the anodized blue. Wondering if anyone bought the blue and how it looks? I have the 2015 liquid graphite so I wanna know if it will match the blue of the frame?

Any help would be much appreciated!

mardi72
I have a 2016 matte silver/blue & ordered the blue woodcraft, I'll post pics after install.

berettatrio
I have a feeling that they won't match but will be a nice accent. I think there is a thread on here somewhere that is trying to gather all the matching parts to our blurple color.

mjh937
That it not very close. You could always paint them as there should be nothing rubbing there that would hurt the paint.
  • Like 1

AlbatrossCafe
As you can see not a match, time will tell if it bothers me enough to switch to black pucks. 
http://imgur.com/a/DsrPB
My levers are that kind of blue. I can let it slide because they are not very close to anything that is blurple. But having a stark contrast like that side-by-side like that would be the death of me.