The MT-07 Forum

That awkward song that came on mid ride

howlinhoss

So I was riding the other day and had my usual Pandora station on. Good songs were playing and I was riding smooth. I felt like a million bucks.

Then Katy Perry came on LOL... ruined my vibe and I had to suffer through the whole song.

Lets hear your awkward or weird song experiences while riding.

• Premium Member

When I put on any rock station on Pandora and for some reason they all play Nickelback.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

• Global Moderator

I just listen to the awesome parallel twin soundtrack that came with my bike :).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You should have pulled over and immediately told Pandora to NIX that CRAP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have been working on my own stations in iRadio and I have FINALLY gotten Kings of Leon to never appear

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You should have pulled over and immediately told Pandora to NIX that CRAP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have been working on my own stations in iRadio and I have FINALLY gotten Kings of Leon to never appear
Add Mumford and Sons to the list!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
I just listen to the awesome parallel twin soundtrack that came with my bike :).
Me too! I usually have a song going through my head, lately a moldy oldie like Freedom Riders by Traffic or Valerie by Steve Winwood.

Illegitimi non carborundum

I gotta say, the stock sound is pretty awesome yet not deafening. It's really making it hard for me to buy an aftermarket exhaust because I love the sound of the engine.
and trust me, I am one that rarely if ever leaves stock alone.

I think I am glad to not know who Mumford and Sons is

Certain Bands can be dangerous.
Ever hit a curve while listening to Korn?

You are like 80MPH, I can make this no sweat
:D

Haha wow I have not listened to Korn in like 15 years.

I agree with you too Lusipher. I kind of like the sound of stock exhaust but we both know the Akra is eventually going to be bolted to the bike.

• Global Moderator

I was stuck behind a slow van and two yellow lines. Then suddenly Rage against the Machine came up and I had to break the law. "F#$%^k you, I won't do what you tell me" !!!

Guest montana07
Add me to the list, especially with the air intake snorkel removed the bike sounds pretty good.  Can't wait to hear that sweet music with an aftermarket exhaust. 

I was stuck behind a slow van and two yellow lines. Then suddenly Rage against the Machine came up and I had to break the law. "F#$%^k you, I won't do what you tell me" !!!

The offspring can take you to a higher level as well. "Bad Habit" is one of my favorite!!

Not me but I was next to a full dresser HD and mid way through the red light Miley Cirus come out of his speakers that of course where way loud. Almost died laughing. Bet one of his buddies screwed with his playlist.

Not me but I was next to a full dresser HD and mid way through the red light Miley Cirus come out of his speakers that of course where way loud. Almost died laughing. Bet one of his buddies screwed with his playlist.
Lol that is a great prank.

rotaryryan24
I saw rage at their last us concert in LA. 80k people screaming that at the top of their lungs. Security was chitting themselves. Can't ride slow with them in your ears, that's for sure.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

Archived