The MT-07 Forum

Rizoma Spy R-80 Bar End Mirrors

enupe

• Premium Member

While reading throughout the forums I've noticed that many FZ07 riders have either chosen to go with and have reccommended the CRG Lane Splitters.  I have seen them mostly or other fairly inexpensive bar end mirrors suggested and that's fine, to each their own.  I just thought I'd offer up another quality suggestion for those on the fence who are looking for great Bar End Mirrors.  Personally I suggest the Rizoma Spy R-80 Bar End Mirrors.  I have these mirrors on my bike and I love them.  I chose the 80's over the 60's because as many in this forum have said bigger is better as far as field of vision is concerned.  They are extremely well made, I get no vibration in the mirrors while riding, I have no problems whatsoever with seeing behind me, and they look great on the bike.  They may be a bit pricier than some other mirrors you might look at but I believe you get what you pay for, and sometimes great quality may cost a little more.  I don't necessarily know what look any of you may be looking for on your bikes, but I would highly reccommend that you look into these mirrors.
[attachment id=1938" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1939" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1940" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1941" thumbnail="1]

Archived