The MT-07 Forum

How much lower

nakedbiker

nakedbiker

Sorry if this has been covered. Does anyone know how much lower the woodcraft clip ons with 1.5" down compared to the drag bars?

Sorry if this has been covered. Does anyone know how much lower the woodcraft clip ons with 1.5" down compared to the drag bars?
I know it's a 4.25 inch drop from our stock bar.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

nakedbiker
Here you have a couple of threads where you can find more info about them 
http://fz07.org/thread/3038/woodcraft-clip-on-risers

http://fz07.org/thread/4209/woodcraft-1-clip-ons-installed

Thanks Pancho bullet! I did read through it all. I guess for me. I'm trying to justify the extra money I'd spend on the woodcraft clip ons vs the drag bars. If there's only an inch difference between the 2. I'd rather spend the money saved on other parts. If that makes sense.

nakedbiker
I know it's a 4.25 inch drop from our stock bar.

From my research. I think there's only about an inch more drop on the woodcraft clip ons. Unless someone chimes in and corrects me on this.

This is only what I read from the Woodcraft site about the height change from the 1" and 1.5" risers in up and down positions

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

nakedbiker
This is only what I read from the Woodcraft site about the height change from the 1" and 1.5" risers in up and down positions

Thanks for the input go4geoff!

I did end up buying the drag bars. Just couldn't justify the price of the woodcraft.

Archived