The MT-07 Forum

What do you think of this Reservoir Cover?

Seems nice, but for my taste a little bit too expensive :)

Also, I don't know why they don't make it in original colors (going for Night Fluo here)

• Premium Member
howworkclutch

i think it adds ounces to the overall weight of the bike and produces no improvement in handling, breaking, or acceleration. its a farkle.

thanks for asking :)

-HowWorkClutch

Seems nice, but for my taste a little bit too expensive :) 
Also, I don't know why they don't make it in original colors (going for Night Fluo here)
Yes, it is expensive and seems like not worth it :/ I asked the seller for some discount; let's see if he accepts. 

I have to admit though that the titanium color would nicely match my Matte Grey MT-07 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bmwpowere36m3

What's wrong with the stock one? Since you asked...

My opinion, waste of money that doesn't improve anything (styling is questionable), probably weighs more than the stock plastic piece and reminds me of "rice-tuner styling"

What's wrong with the stock one? Since you asked...  
My opinion, waste of money that doesn't improve anything (styling is questionable), probably weighs more than the stock plastic piece and reminds me of "rice-tuner styling"
To me they all look like a wart on a pretty girls face, Yamaha could have been clever and built the tank in the radiator side cover but didn't. I hid a small one there when testing waterless coolant until I was sure there wasn't an expansion issue, I've now removed even that. I like to see the shape of an engine without all the after thoughts hanging off of it.  Just something to think about...Mark 

Archived