The MT-07 Forum

Need Arrow Thunder db killer (silencer)

sansnombre

sansnombre

Pulled mine and can't find it now, and everyone is complaining about the sound, so I'd like to try the silencer but can't find it.
Anyone out there have the silencer for the Arrow and don't need it? If so, let me know.
Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Since you have not gotten a reply in two weeks, I have to wonder if you've contacted the manufacture about getting a replacement?

• Premium Member

I found Overseas in Europe area there is a huge huge collection of exhaust inserts on eBay...I lost mine for my Leo Vince...good thing its the same insert for a Duke 690 :) from Germany ... Majority of time only thing different in each manufacture brand of exhaust can is the header and midpipe ...the same exhaust can model itself is used used across many platforms as they can put it on...them fancy tube benders need to paid off...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Thanks for the info.

Yes, I did contact them - $59 plus shipping. Ouch. FYI.

• Premium Member

Mine was also 53$ shipped from Germany...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

"... $59 plus shipping. Ouch." Simply consider it the cost of a life lesson, and in this case waaaaay cheaper than many.

Archived