The MT-07 Forum

Out of Office...Bellissimoto goes to Laguna Seca for WSBK!!!

bellissimoto

bellissimoto

Hi everyone!

We're packing up for World Superbike at Laguna Seca this weekend, so I wanted to let everyone know I'll be hit or miss on the forum until we return next week.  The shop WILL be min manned tho, so there will be someone here if you call.

If you happen to be going to the race, please stop by!  We're exhibiting, so we'll have a booth in the vendor area.  My bike, along with some others will be on display...we'll have some products with us, free swag, and you can even take a picture with our very own Bellissimoto Umbrella Girl!!!

I hope to meet some of you there!

I'm bringing my gear also, so if you ride to the event, lets try and do the parade lap and show them some FZ-07 pride!!!

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com 

• Global Moderator

Damnit paul.... why do you have to entice me so...
I really wish i could.come.out just for.the freebies and to hang out with you guys

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

bellissimoto
Damnit paul.... why do you have to entice me so... I really wish i could.come.out just for.the freebies and to hang out with you guys
DO IT!!!  It'll keep your mind off your bike build since you're waiting on parts anyway :) 
C'mon, you know you want to!!!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Global Moderator

Parts will be here today or tomorrow... i just dont think i have the funds to come out there 2x in one month

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

bellissimoto

Just look at it this way @sorkyah, if you come out, it'll give you something to look forward to when you get back!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto
Have fun man! Sounds like an amazing week.
Thanks @12ival! 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Hi everyone! 
We're packing up for World Superbike at Laguna Seca this weekend, so I wanted to let everyone know I'll be hit or miss on the forum until we return next week.  The shop WILL be min manned tho, so there will be someone here if you call.

If you happen to be going to the race, please stop by!  We're exhibiting, so we'll have a booth in the vendor area.  My bike, along with some others will be on display...we'll have some products with us, free swag, and you can even take a picture with our very own Bellissimoto Umbrella Girl!!!

I hope to meet some of you there!

I'm bringing my gear also, so if you ride to the event, lets try and do the parade lap and show them some FZ-07 pride!!!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com 

Damm it!.. If I could teletransport Dark-Y & my-self I'll be there in a blink! You guys enjoy and I'll be waiting to see some pics in here or facebook page! Make us proud and kick some a$%&* Paulie!!! :P

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

Simbadc650

Ill be throwing a group ride all weekend, if people wanna tag, but ill be there with my mechanic "his prius smhhh" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived