The MT-07 Forum

Help needed from European Members

enupe

• Premium Member

Hey guys, I am trying to order some parts for my 2015 FZ07.  Problem is the parts I need are not available in black in the US.  I am looking to get the attached parts (below is the US parts listing) in black for my bike.  I know they are available on the 2016 Tracer 700 (which should also fit the FZ07).  Can anyone over there help me out in getting these parts ordered and shipped here to me in the US?

[attachment id=1911" thumbnail="1]

• Premium Member

@mproject I just happened to see a post from you elsewhere in the forum. Can you possibly help me out?

@mproject I just happened to see a post from you elsewhere in the forum. Can you possibly help me out?
I can try. So as I understand, you need that parts but in BLACK color?

• Premium Member

These are what I need. They are available on the Tracer 700 (which is the FZ07 redesigned) in black. I don't have access to their parts #'s in Europe or of where to order from. O only have the US parts numbers below.

• Premium Member
panchobullet
These are what I need. They are available on the Tracer 700 (which is the FZ07 redesigned) in black. I don't have access to their parts #'s in Europe or of where to order from. O only have the US parts numbers below.
Hi @enupe ! I was waiting for the MT-07 Tracer (Euro Name) parts to be available to get some of them in black too and I see they are avilable now. I searched in the global euro yamaha site www.yamaha-global.eu and selectec Spain for me (you can select UK for the full english site.

Once in there, navigate in the menu section and go to "Services --> Parts Catalogue". Once in there, go the about the middle of the page and click on "Yamaha Online Parts Catalogue" button.

This will open a new windows were you need to accept the terms and conditions to continue so just go ahead and click "I Agree". Once the page load just follow the steps 1, 2 & 3 by selecting:

Step 1: Displacement: 401-750
Step 2: Model Name: MT07 TRACER ABS - MTT690-A
Step 3: Model Year: 2016

Once ready, click "Search" button on the right side and you can select either model listed there as the only difference is color choice.
After selecting it the catalogue will be presented to you. In here you can navigate/scroll to "35: Stand & Footrest" and check the part numbers for the components you need. You can then do the same for "36: Stand & Footrest 2".

Now, I haven´t found an online store for them yet so my best call will be to go to your local yamaha dealer and give them the list of parts you need and they should be able to get them for you. At least, this is going to be my move whenever I have some "free cash" to spend on Dark-Y.

I hope this helps you and please let me know if you find another way or if you go this route what the results are! Good luck bud!

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Premium Member

Thank you very much @panchobullet. I am going to look right now.

• Premium Member
Hi @enupe ! I was waiting for the MT-07 Tracer (Euro Name) parts to be available to get some of them in black too and I see they are avilable now. I searched in the global euro yamaha site www.yamaha-global.eu and selectec Spain for me (you can select UK for the full english site. 
Once in there, navigate in the menu section and go to "Services --> Parts Catalogue". Once in there, go the about the middle of the page and click on "Yamaha Online Parts Catalogue" button.

This will open a new windows were you need to accept the terms and conditions to continue so just go ahead and click "I Agree". Once the page load just follow the steps 1, 2 & 3 by selecting:

Step 1: Displacement: 401-750
Step 2: Model Name: MT07 TRACER ABS - MTT690-A
Step 3: Model Year: 2016

Once ready, click "Search" button on the right side and you can select either model listed there as the only difference is color choice.
After selecting it the catalogue will be presented to you. In here you can navigate/scroll to "35: Stand & Footrest" and check the part numbers for the components you need. You can then do the same for "36: Stand & Footrest 2".

Now, I haven´t found an online store for them yet so my best call will be to go to your local yamaha dealer and give them the list of parts you need and they should be able to get them for you. At least, this is going to be my move whenever I have some "free cash" to spend on Dark-Y.

I hope this helps you and please let me know if you find another way or if you go this route what the results are! Good luck bud!

- Pancho

You can order worldwide parts at the following site:
www.motorcyclespareparts.eu

• Premium Member

Here are the remaining parts that I need just to give you an idea. Came out to €242.28 (Euros) which is $267.71. Shipping €29.99 (Euros), $33.14. I haven't placed my order yet.

Archived