The MT-07 Forum

Bar end mirrors?

bigdaddybane

I just got some crg lane splitters form paul and bellissimoto.com They are the EXO version with the pattern on the back, so much better than the knock off versions. I didn't think that spending more on mirrors would make a big difference but i could tell right away how much better they are. The fitment is perfect with the adapter and the design is dope. Pure Quality. Look them up on google images!!

bigdaddybane

Thanks for the info ... what did you end up installing after this fiasco? 

• Premium Member
howworkclutch
I'm wondering if anyone is using these mirrors? I recently purchased cheap Chinese rounders, I took them off after few days 'cause they vibrate a lot. Any suggestion will be appreciated.   

CNC Bar End Mirrors for YAMAHA FZ-07
i have some like these from cycle gear.  my lady liked them so much she bought a "name brand" version for her ducati.

after a year, mine have faded and turned gold. my bike is kept indoors. hers are still black.

no problem seeing out of them. just go ahead and spend a few dollars on the other ones (whos name i do not recall, but its printed on the glass). they're better quality units.

-HowWorkClutch

I have the CRG arrows and they turned colors and aren't black anymore. I guess cheap or expensive, everything has its flaws.

• Global Moderator
I have the CRG arrows and they turned colors and aren't black anymore. I guess cheap or expensive, everything has its flaws.
I too had the arrows....
az sun faded them to reddish brown in less than a month.

The red crg levers are alright though...
so who knows

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

dentalprodigy

• Premium Member

I have a pair of CRG Blindsight mirrors which do a wonderful job. I can see everything behind and to the side.
54b3472a76b1e905fb26c182b9622cb9.jpg

bigdaddybane

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I just ordered those from Amazon ... we'll see how they fit.

Archived