The MT-07 Forum

Evotech Shorty Clutch Lever

enupe

• Premium Member

This might sound weird but I need the red lever adjustment switch (top and bottom portion of the lever, not necessarily the entire lever.  But I will purchase the entire Evotech shorty (black/red) lever if need be.  Is there anyone out there that can help me out?

[attachment id=1904" thumbnail="1]

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Why dont you email evotech and ask if they could sell them to you? At least that will be my first move.

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Premium Member

Lol...I was gonna do that as well. Just thought I'd put it out there in the group as well. Might just get inexpensively lucky.

• Premium Member

@panchobullet Just to let you know, I did email Evotech and they have mailed out the part that I needed for 5 GSP. Very nominal cost.

• Global Moderator

Okay I have to ask @enupe, however did you manage to break or lose those?

• Premium Member

No I didn't lose or break the switch @mjh937. I was out with my bike in the sun the other day and noticed that the clutch side switch was discolored (pinkish not red). For the life of me both sides were red just like my bike so I have no idea what happened. It's almost like someone snuck up on my bike and switched it out because they need or wanted the red switch. One day it was red, the next it was pinkish. That lack of symetry in color highly bothers me!! I am big on asthetics and that throws things off for me. Therefore I need a new switch in the proper color. I know, for many that wouldn't matter, but for me I am very particular and it bothers me.

• Premium Member
panchobullet
@panchobullet Just to let you know, I did email Evotech and they have mailed out the part that I needed for 5 GSP. Very nominal cost.
Awesome! Glad they weren't expensive and you could order them!

- Pancho

• Premium Member
panchobullet
No I didn't lose or break the switch @mjh937 . I was out with my bike in the sun the other day and noticed that the clutch side switch was discolored (pinkish not red). For the life of me both sides were red just like my bike so I have no idea what happened. It's almost like someone snuck up on my bike and switched it out because they need or wanted the red switch. One day it was red, the next it was pinkish. That lack of symetry in color highly bothers me!! I am big on asthetics and that throws things off for me. Therefore I need a new switch in the proper color. I know, for many that wouldn't matter, but for me I am very particular and it bothers me.
I'm just like you in this! If it is not perfect it's wrong! :P ... I hope whomever that "took" the switch burns in hell !!!  >:D

- Pancho

• Premium Member
No I didn't lose or break the switch @mjh937 . I was out with my bike in the sun the other day and noticed that the clutch side switch was discolored (pinkish not red). For the life of me both sides were red just like my bike so I have no idea what happened. It's almost like someone snuck up on my bike and switched it out because they need or wanted the red switch. One day it was red, the next it was pinkish. That lack of symetry in color highly bothers me!! I am big on asthetics and that throws things off for me. Therefore I need a new switch in the proper color. I know, for many that wouldn't matter, but for me I am very particular and it bothers me.
I'm just like you in this! If it is not perfect it's wrong! :P ... I hope whomever that "took" the switch burns in hell !!!  >:D 
- Pancho
Lmao..."If it's not perfect it's wrong." Exactly!!! I need it to be right.

• Premium Member
panchobullet
- Pancho
Lmao..."If it's not perfect it's wrong." Exactly!!! I need it to be right.
Looks freaking awesome! Do you have red led light under the tail? If so, do you mind sharing which ones you got and how the install was? I have been looking around for some that are not too flashy that I can use to give it a gold touch under her :)

- Pancho

• Premium Member

Thanks. Yes I do. Truthfully I don't know the particular lighting name. I had the work done at a shop in PA. We discussed what I wanted done and they just did it for me. Call them or email them. Ask for Steve the owner. You can get all that info from him. You can attach my pics if you want. He'll remember my bike.
www.trickedoutcycles.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Thanks. Yes I do. Truthfully I don't know the particular lighting name. I had the work done at a shop in PA. We discussed what I wanted done and they just did it for me. Call them or email them. Ask for Steve the owner. You can get all that info from him. You can attach my pics if you want. He'll remember my bike. www.trickedoutcycles.com

Well, it will be quite painful and expensive to take Dark-Y from Chile to PA :P... I may shot them an email to see what I would need to get from them an try the install my-self... but not until I finish paying all the goodies I already order from @bellissimoto...

Whevever friends ask me how much I have spent in aftermarket things I reply: "Way too much, but it's never enough - Oh and don't tell my wife I told you so!".. LOL! :P

- Pancho

• Premium Member

Didn't know you are in Chile. But yes shoot them an email just to enquire.

• Premium Member
Thanks. Yes I do. Truthfully I don't know the particular lighting name. I had the work done at a shop in PA. We discussed what I wanted done and they just did it for me. Call them or email them. Ask for Steve the owner. You can get all that info from him. You can attach my pics if you want. He'll remember my bike. www.trickedoutcycles.com

Well, it will be quite painful and expensive to take Dark-Y from Chile to PA :P... I may shot them an email to see what I would need to get from them an try the install my-self... but not until I finish paying all the goodies I already order from @bellissimoto... 
Whevever friends ask me how much I have spent in aftermarket things I reply: "Way too much, but it's never enough - Oh and don't tell my wife I told you so!".. LOL! :P

- Pancho
I feel the exact same way. It's never too much when you want your ride to look right. To me my bike is a direct reflection of who I am. So it must look a certain way. I have a few things on order as well and will post more once the come in and are installed.

Archived