Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zoltan

What's your next bike gonna be?

Recommended Posts

topazsparrow
19 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I like the CB1000R ABS .  My buddy has one and its an awesome bike. The headlight looks cool as hell at night, the bike is so smooth to ride.  But its freaking expensive. 

2018-honda-cb1000r-14.jpg?itok=waBqCd3v&

 

118715_2018_CB1000R.jpg?w=378&dpr=2.625&

It's not too much more than the MT-10, it gets way better MPG too, so I guess that might factor in over time! haha.

 

I have yet to ride one, but sat on one at a bike show and the ergo's were extremely comfortable, but still sporty enough to feel cool. They look much nicer in person as well.

 

I'm torn between This, an MT-10, or a Z900 for my next bike.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
e30kawi
17 minutes ago, topazsparrow said:

It's not too much more than the MT-10, it gets way better MPG too, so I guess that might factor in over time! haha.

 

I have yet to ride one, but sat on one at a bike show and the ergo's were extremely comfortable, but still sporty enough to feel cool. They look much nicer in person as well.

 

I'm torn between This, an MT-10, or a Z900 for my next bike.

I've lusted after the cb1000r and the z900. But I think I still have some unfinished business with the 07. A facelifted model will be my next bike for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TylerNT02
On 1/27/2019 at 2:50 PM, Cruizin said:

I like the CB1000R ABS .  My buddy has one and its an awesome bike. The headlight looks cool as hell at night, the bike is so smooth to ride.  But its freaking expensive. 

2018-honda-cb1000r-14.jpg?itok=waBqCd3v&

 

118715_2018_CB1000R.jpg?w=378&dpr=2.625&

I was looking at the cb650r, beautiful bike, but it wasn't out yet when I was looking for a bike (part of the reason I ended up with my Mt07 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sar152

KTM 1290 Adventure R. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DewMan

I have no plans or desire currently to replace my FZ-07 but IF I were to get another bike I think I'd be strongly looking at a Triumph 765 Street Triple.
Triumph-Street-Triple-765-2017-Exterior-99357.jpg.87ac0f0a432eb0f772367825f509666e.jpg

  • Like 2

DewMan
 
Just shut up and ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dirtsampler

I'm feeling a little cramped on my -07 now, so it's either move up to the -09 or go the Tracer route, but definitely staying with the Tuning Forks brand no matter what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
intensity_white

My local dealership just got two of the new KTM 790s in--both a base Adventure and a Duke.  Both are tempting for different reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zupatun
On 1/18/2019 at 4:41 PM, topazsparrow said:

Do you know who made the posts or anytthing? I'm lookin on that site and I don't see any build sub forums or anything. Can't find shet.

Here you go, sorry for the slow response:

 

WWW.VFRDISCUSSION.COM

It is finally time to reveal my project, show the process, and hopefully give back to this great community I have...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fz07nc27501

I’ve been looking heavily into the fjr1300, but love the fz too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7fold
On 5/20/2019 at 2:08 PM, DewMan said:

I have no plans or desire currently to replace my FZ-07 but IF I were to get another bike I think I'd be strongly looking at a Triumph 765 Street Triple.
Triumph-Street-Triple-765-2017-Exterior-99357.jpg.87ac0f0a432eb0f772367825f509666e.jpg

I'm in the exact same boat. I love my bike and have no plans to get rid of it anytime soon...but if I did...it'd be for a triple. Something about they way they sound, whether it's Triumph, Yamaha, or MV Agusta, they all sound amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.