zoltan

What's your next bike gonna be?

topazsparrow
19 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I like the CB1000R ABS .  My buddy has one and its an awesome bike. The headlight looks cool as hell at night, the bike is so smooth to ride.  But its freaking expensive. 

2018-honda-cb1000r-14.jpg?itok=waBqCd3v&

118715_2018_CB1000R.jpg?w=378&dpr=2.625&

It's not too much more than the MT-10, it gets way better MPG too, so I guess that might factor in over time! haha.

I have yet to ride one, but sat on one at a bike show and the ergo's were extremely comfortable, but still sporty enough to feel cool. They look much nicer in person as well.

I'm torn between This, an MT-10, or a Z900 for my next bike.

• Like 1

e30kawi
17 minutes ago, topazsparrow said:

It's not too much more than the MT-10, it gets way better MPG too, so I guess that might factor in over time! haha.

I have yet to ride one, but sat on one at a bike show and the ergo's were extremely comfortable, but still sporty enough to feel cool. They look much nicer in person as well.

I'm torn between This, an MT-10, or a Z900 for my next bike.

I've lusted after the cb1000r and the z900. But I think I still have some unfinished business with the 07. A facelifted model will be my next bike for sure.

TylerNT02
On 1/27/2019 at 2:50 PM, Cruizin said:

I like the CB1000R ABS .  My buddy has one and its an awesome bike. The headlight looks cool as hell at night, the bike is so smooth to ride.  But its freaking expensive. 

2018-honda-cb1000r-14.jpg?itok=waBqCd3v&

118715_2018_CB1000R.jpg?w=378&dpr=2.625&

I was looking at the cb650r, beautiful bike, but it wasn't out yet when I was looking for a bike (part of the reason I ended up with my Mt07 😉