The MT-07 Forum

What's your next bike gonna be?

zoltan

19 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I like the CB1000R ABS .  My buddy has one and its an awesome bike. The headlight looks cool as hell at night, the bike is so smooth to ride.  But its freaking expensive. 

2018-honda-cb1000r-14.jpg?itok=waBqCd3v&

118715_2018_CB1000R.jpg?w=378&dpr=2.625&

It's not too much more than the MT-10, it gets way better MPG too, so I guess that might factor in over time! haha.

I have yet to ride one, but sat on one at a bike show and the ergo's were extremely comfortable, but still sporty enough to feel cool. They look much nicer in person as well.

I'm torn between This, an MT-10, or a Z900 for my next bike.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, topazsparrow said:

It's not too much more than the MT-10, it gets way better MPG too, so I guess that might factor in over time! haha.

I have yet to ride one, but sat on one at a bike show and the ergo's were extremely comfortable, but still sporty enough to feel cool. They look much nicer in person as well.

I'm torn between This, an MT-10, or a Z900 for my next bike.

I've lusted after the cb1000r and the z900. But I think I still have some unfinished business with the 07. A facelifted model will be my next bike for sure.

• Premium Member
On 1/27/2019 at 2:50 PM, Cruizin said:

I like the CB1000R ABS .  My buddy has one and its an awesome bike. The headlight looks cool as hell at night, the bike is so smooth to ride.  But its freaking expensive. 

2018-honda-cb1000r-14.jpg?itok=waBqCd3v&

118715_2018_CB1000R.jpg?w=378&dpr=2.625&

I was looking at the cb650r, beautiful bike, but it wasn't out yet when I was looking for a bike (part of the reason I ended up with my Mt07 😉

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member

I have no plans or desire currently to replace my FZ-07 but IF I were to get another bike I think I'd be strongly looking at a Triumph 765 Street Triple.
Triumph-Street-Triple-765-2017-Exterior-99357.jpg.87ac0f0a432eb0f772367825f509666e.jpg

• Like 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

dirtsampler

I'm feeling a little cramped on my -07 now, so it's either move up to the -09 or go the Tracer route, but definitely staying with the Tuning Forks brand no matter what.

intensity_white

My local dealership just got two of the new KTM 790s in--both a base Adventure and a Duke.  Both are tempting for different reasons.

On 1/18/2019 at 4:41 PM, topazsparrow said:

Do you know who made the posts or anytthing? I'm lookin on that site and I don't see any build sub forums or anything. Can't find shet.

Here you go, sorry for the slow response:

WWW.VFRDISCUSSION.COM

It is finally time to reveal my project, show the process, and hopefully give back to this great community I have...

On 5/20/2019 at 2:08 PM, DewMan said:

I have no plans or desire currently to replace my FZ-07 but IF I were to get another bike I think I'd be strongly looking at a Triumph 765 Street Triple.
Triumph-Street-Triple-765-2017-Exterior-99357.jpg.87ac0f0a432eb0f772367825f509666e.jpg

I'm in the exact same boat. I love my bike and have no plans to get rid of it anytime soon...but if I did...it'd be for a triple. Something about they way they sound, whether it's Triumph, Yamaha, or MV Agusta, they all sound amazing.