The MT-07 Forum

Weekend rides

xxxxra

I live in Pasadena I urge anyone that is close to me and is down to regularly ride on the weekends to hmu on my cell 626 536 9811 I'm tired of riding solo and wanna find more people to ride with I work weekdays but I'm off on the weekends :)
I'm definitely gonna go riding today July 2 2016 me and my chick broke up last night
Cuz she's moving out of state I'm devastated but luckily I have my fz07 and wheelies to lift my spirits IDC if I didn't need to share this part but hell I don't have many friends.

@xxxxra Brandon, let's ride brotha! I was thinking of hitting the snake or ACH today on the FZ. Get more canyon practice in. I'll shoot ya a text later on when I'm able to go out. May not be til after noon-ish

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys just missed our big 2017 first meet & ride in LA through Malibu Canyon couple days ago. Had like 16 riders with us in total! Follow our Facebook page if you have a profile. Fz-07 Cali Owners. We had a guy from San Diego, a few from IE, and a few OC guys as well come out.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Sorry to hear about your gf moving away, I feel for you. Go out and ride/have as much fun as you can to avoid dwelling on the break-up. Wish I could ride with you but I'm in Fl.

Beemer

Archived