The MT-07 Forum

So Cal ride July 10th 2016

invertedrr

invertedrr

Been a while since I've been on here but yeah, description matches the title. Anyone in So Cal looking to go on a kickback ride July 10th. Starts at a cool place in Redlands, CA and we will be heading up to Newcomb's Ranch. There are already a few people going so it's not just an FZ07 ride, but it's all good. PM me for more details if any of you are interested or just want to tell me to go fuck myself ( because I always enjoy a good laugh. )

Cheers, hope to see and hear from you all.

If I posted this in the wrong area, sorry.

invertedrr
I might be interested, it is a bit of ride to get there but I might be able to make it.

No worries, if we don't catch you this time maybe next time. We are trying to do these at least once or twice a month, Try and hit up different places each time.

That sounds pretty awesome, I've been looking for group rides in the area. How long is the ride on the 10th planning to be?

invertedrr
That sounds pretty awesome, I've been looking for group rides in the area. How long is the ride on the 10th planning to be?

At least a couple hours probably, it depends on the amount of people we get and the level of experience everyone has. The last couple times we've put on a ride we had both fast and a little slower guys which is cool. We always try and keep people with the group that know where they are going so the faster people can take off and do their thing and the slower people don't get lost or left behind.

Archived