The MT-07 Forum

Speed & Strength Lunatic Fringe Jersey

mardi72

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChicagoAJ

I got one of these for $60 on Amazon a year or so ago. I love it in the summer. I would highly recommend them. No pockets though.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogggeeee more money to spend!!! lol looking at that red, or grey one for sure.

I got one of these for $60 on Amazon a year or so ago. I love it in the summer. I would highly recommend them. No pockets though.
i would u base the size, tshirt size or more like another textile jacket? 

Guest ChicagoAJ
i would u base the size, tshirt size or more like another textile jacket?
I did t-shirt size and the XL fits me perfectly.

thanks bud, my alpinestars 3xl is big now, so looking to fit into a XL or 2 XL. ur input comes in handy

You bad bad person you!!   :P

I just purchased two of them...  ::)

Red and Silver, ya know for different moods or something.. haha  :D

GOOD deal! I ordered one, told my son and he ordered one too. Been looking at mesh armor but this is much cheaper and made for the street too,

• Premium Member

+1 - got the gray version coming. Thanks @mardi72

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

nice find put one on order thanks

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Guest ChicagoAJ

One nice thing about these are they have an inner sleeve (a stretchy, but breatheable material) in the wrist and a loop that goes around your thumb. You put that on and it's like wearing a glove with no fingers, then you put your gloves on over that and wind can't get through the wrist sliding the sleeve up or making you look like a balloon animal.

twowheeladdict

What was shipping? Motorcyclegear.com selling them for less, but shipping to me would have been $11.

2015 FZ-07

@twowheeladdict shipping was $8 for me. I see motorcyclegear.com is already sold out, what was their price?

Excellent price and very nice if it doesn't get real hot where you live. The video showed it has a liner.

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ
Excellent price and very nice if it doesn't get real hot where you live. The video showed it has a liner.
I've ridden with mine in over 100 degree heat in stop and go city traffic. This thing is much, much lighter than a mesh jacket. Very comfortable in high heat.  

shaneallen23

Just ordered a silver one. My RevIt mesh jacket breathes really well but it's got that form-fitting Euro cut that sometimes doesn't agree with what I'm wearing under it.

Guest ChicagoAJ
Mine still says "On Order" has anybodys shipped yet?
Lol, according to your post in this thread you ordered it less than a day ago. It's coming, just relax. Haha

Mine still says "On Order" has anybodys shipped yet?
Lol, according to your post in this thread you ordered it less than a day ago. It's coming, just relax. Haha
Haha, I know I know 

• Premium Member

Got one too! my mesh jacket is too hot in FL. Hope this is cooler. $9.00 shipping to me. Thanks for the tip!

2015 FZ07; Yoshimura Exhaust; Yoshimura Fender Eliminator; Shorty levers; Bazzaz EFC, frame sliders, LED signals, Yamaha Comfy Seat, Madstad Windshield.

• Premium Member
Haha, I know I know 
I order so much stuff online—I forget I ordered sometimes. It's like Christmas!

2015 FZ07; Yoshimura Exhaust; Yoshimura Fender Eliminator; Shorty levers; Bazzaz EFC, frame sliders, LED signals, Yamaha Comfy Seat, Madstad Windshield.

@simbadc650 I thought you were going to get the red, it's the sharpest color imo but wouldn't match my matte silver FZ (yes I'm a dork that way). I got the silver (to match) and stay with a lighter color to stay (hopefully) cooler, ordered the same size as my jackets (XL) and fits like a glove. All of the armor is in the right place and stays there (doesn't flop around).

@beemer not sure what vid you watched bud but there's no liner, only layers of mesh. This "jersey" is a looser weave than my Icon Contra jacket but a tighter weave than my cortech gx air 3 (or whatever the hell it's called).

No pockets is a bummer but at $40 shipped I figured even if I hated it I could remove the back protection to slip in my other jackets and still come out ahead.

Simbadc650
@simbadc650 I thought you were going to get the red, it's the sharpest color imo but wouldn't match my matte silver FZ (yes I'm a dork that way). I got the silver (to match) and stay with a lighter color to stay (hopefully) cooler, ordered the same size as my jackets (XL) and fits like a glove. All of the armor is in the right place and stays there (doesn't flop around). 
@beemer not sure what vid you watched bud but there's no liner, only layers of mesh. This "jersey" is a looser weave than my Icon Contra jacket but a tighter weave than my cortech gx air 3 (or whatever the hell it's called).

No pockets is a bummer but at $40 shipped I figured even if I hated it I could remove the back protection to slip in my other jackets and still come out ahead.
trust me I almost got the red, but i got the icon chest and back protector i got for 60.00 in orange, so i can wear that over this and the grey just looks like u got ran over making it extra sweet. so orange wit the grey .  :) either way its a sweettttttttttttttt deal. 

Archived