The MT-07 Forum

New owner from central valley California

berettatrio

berettatrio

Just got my bike last week and love it already. Got a M4 slip on on it already, with more plans in the future. Im pretty new to the motorcycle world and look forward to learning. 

cGiDWVz.jpg

Welcome aboard! Nice bike and I love the upgraded orange/blk. sticker you put on the tank.  ;)

Beemer

berettatrio
Welcome aboard! Nice bike and I love the upgraded orange/blk. sticker you put on the tank.  ;)
Hey thanks. I hear its supposed to give an extra 5hp, so why not right?

berettatrio

[div style=text-align:justify]I live in Lodi. I go to the Walnut Creek and Sac area a lot though. oh and Modesto/Oakdale[/div]

travisaurusrex
[div style=text-align:justify]I live in Lodi. I go to the Walnut Creek and Sac area a lot though. oh and Modesto/Oakdale[/div]

I live in Turlock - not too far away. I'm pretty new to the motorcycle world as well (about a year and a half), but I'm loving it so far. I think there are a few other CV riders on here. We should try to get a meetup going!

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

berettatrio
I live in Turlock - not too far away. I'm pretty new to the motorcycle world as well (about a year and a half), but I'm loving it so far. I think there are a few other CV riders on here. We should try to get a meetup going!
We should try to do that. Maybe get the CV and Bay area riders together. 

Archived