The MT-07 Forum

New rider in So Cal!

da5dime

I am new to motorcycles, I thought this would be the perfect bike.  A lot of research and I love this bike.  I was able to find a brand new 2015 Liquid Graphite example a couple of weeks ago.  I have a lot of plans and have done a few things already.  Thanks!

-John

First Day!
D1C619E6-6D42-4A36-AA9E-3848D915FD4E_zpshoddxlgp.jpg

As it sits now!
63E706A8-9D62-4916-BF7D-0C52713A76D1_zpskvebdvv4.jpg

F22396F1-34B5-43B5-BFEA-A0CE29828B10_zpsa33bovyq.jpg

FBC1E960-65E7-450A-82A2-F0175001EACE_zpswqe51agj.jpg

9AD98513-9EE4-427C-838B-89F7955C56FC_zpspmyetz1a.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome to the club, John!
i like those signal lights.
Whereabout in so-cal are you?

Welcome to the club, John! i like those signal lights.
Whereabout in so-cal are you?

Thanks! In Ventura County, Simi Valley.

• Premium Member

Welcome aboard! A truly great forum here.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Nice @da5dime! Another So Cal rider to join the ranks. I'm in SFV valley. Come ride the canyons sometime!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Nice @da5dime ! Another So Cal rider to join the ranks. I'm in SFV valley. Come ride the canyons sometime!
Can't wait to get out there, hope I can get out sometime too. 

Thanks Mr. Puss I hope so!

• Premium Member
Thanks! In Ventura County, Simi Valley.
Simi Valley - nice! - That's where I got my FZ-07. I'm in the Glendale/Burbank area. Maybe I'll see you around sometime

• Global Moderator

What signals are those?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

@tunny West Valley what up! I'm nearer to ya in Tarzana

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 2 weeks later...
What signals are those?
They are stock turn signals off a 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650, my buddy got a fender eliminator, so he had these just sitting in his garage.  I had to modify them to work on the FZ.  I think they turned out well.  There is LEDs in there now. The whole bike has LEDs now! 

It's awesome that there is so many so cal guys, I hope I can get out and ride soon!

• Global Moderator
What signals are those?
They are stock turn signals off a 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650, my buddy got a fender eliminator, so he had these just sitting in his garage.  I had to modify them to work on the FZ.  I think they turned out well.  There is LEDs in there now. The whole bike has LEDs now! 

It's awesome that there is so many so cal guys, I hope I can get out and ride soon!

They look like they should have been on the bike from the factory
Nice job

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived