The MT-07 Forum

GoAdeel from California...Whatzzzz-Up!

GoAdeel

Whatzzzz-Up from California!

Just bought the bike last week. Will try to post a picture soon, but it is stock for now. FIRST thing going is the suspension (F+R). Previous bikes have been 2007 Suzuki SV650s, 2005 & 2007 Honda CBR600RR, 2016 Harley Davidson 883 Iron. Sold those bikes in the past or recently and now have the FZ-07 only. By far a good all around bike; jack of all trades, master of none!.
Mainly registered, so I can contact 'Pattonme' for some quotes, asap!

Ride safe,
-Adeel

• Premium Member

Whatzzzz-Up Adeeeeeeeeeeeeel!
congrats on the bike, buddy

I think you meant to say "jack of all trades, master of FUN!" :D

Mainly registered, so I can contact 'Pattonme' for some quotes, asap!

Ride safe,
-Adeel

Whats up Adeel! Im in San Jose myself! 
Also let me know if you get ahold of @pattonme because I am looking for a quote too.

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats and welcome! Is Cali the center of the universe or what?! Something tells me I should live there some day ... but not too close to that big crack!

Beemer

I'm in Sacramento right now!! Checked out nor cal and cycle gear while checking out a reptile expo!

Cali has a lot to offer. I am biased tho, born and raised here, but traveled a lot through western United States. Want to see/experience the eastern side sooner than later. FZ road trip?!
The way I see it, pick your poison lol... Earthquakes in California, tornados mid-west, hurricanes east coast, and etc. Just gotta rebuild everytime everywhere anytime.

• Global Moderator
Cali has a lot to offer. I am biased tho, born and raised here, but traveled a lot through western United States. Want to see/experience the eastern side sooner than later. FZ road trip?! The way I see it, pick your poison lol... Earthquakes in California, tornados mid-west, hurricanes east coast, and etc. Just gotta rebuild everytime everywhere anytime.
Move to Az...
theres nothing exciting here except the occasional sun damage

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived