The MT-07 Forum

Armor grey gear matching???

motofunfz

Guest ChicagoAJ
Rule number one, in my book, never match your gear with your bike. Cause that day is going to come (I'm sure most of us been there) where for one reason or another, said matching bike is going to be gone. Then you're stuck with gear that looked good with a bike you no longer have. Now what? New gear? Just my opinion ☺
+1.  
I've never matched my gear with my bike. I get a chuckle out of seeing guys on their Busas with their $500 matching jacket. Then laugh even more when I see bikes being sold on Craigslist with the matching gear, haha. 

Rule number one, in my book, never match your gear with your bike. Cause that day is going to come (I'm sure most of us been there) where for one reason or another, said matching bike is going to be gone. Then you're stuck with gear that looked good with a bike you no longer have. Now what? New gear? Just my opinion ☺
I have worn Hi Viz for years.. The hi-viz gear stays with me no matter the color of the bike. Just so happens, it matches the armor gray quite well. 

Archived