Sign in to follow this  
cp312

New guy from central VA

cp312
Hey everybody, new guy checking in from Virginia. I'm very intrigued by these bikes and I've found this forum to be extremely informative as I've not yet gotten to take one for a ride yet. I originally wanted an FZ-10 but feel like this will be plenty of fun and save me some money. Does anyone what the 2017 color options will be or when they may be released? That's slowing down my decision making as well. Hopefully in time I'll learn a bit and maybe even contribute something!
  • Like 1

CapnKirk
Welcome friend! Had a nice ride this evening. Hope you can join the club soon!!!

cp312
Was it everything you hoped it would be and more?? I actually went to my local dealer today for a ride, they had 3 on the floor. Not one of which was prepped! Lol oh well. I have to admit the matte silver/blue was pretty sweet.

CapnKirk
It is all I expected it to be. I am glad I was able to demo one last Saturday. Only way for you to tell is to ride one. You planning on going to Early's for their demo day?

cp312
I very well may. My local dealer may have one prepped by tomorrow. I may still go to Early's either way. Did they mention when the other armor grey was supposed to show up?

CapnKirk
I very well may. My local dealer may have one prepped by tomorrow. I may still go to Early's either way. Did they mention when the other armor grey was supposed to show up?
They said any day now. I would call and ask Heather to contact you when they get it if you are serious.

cp312
Will do. It shows they have one on their site but I figured it was yours haha

CapnKirk
Will do. It shows they have one on their site but I figured it was yours haha
Not seeing it.. You sure your not seeing the FZ-09 in Gray?

cp312
I actually just saw that too. It was there yesterday. Sorry, hadn't gone back and verified.

CapnKirk
I actually just saw that too. It was there yesterday. Sorry, hadn't gone back and verified.
Dang. I believe they told me it was coming yesterday. It is possible the second Gray may already be sold. 

cp312
I'll give them a call in the morning. I still haven't seen one so I guess I need to start there.

CapnKirk
I'll give them a call in the morning. I still haven't seen one so I guess I need to start there.
Post up here what they say! Just curious..