The MT-07 Forum

4th of July Freedom Flash Sale

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

Only for the 4th of July, starting at 12:00 am through 11:59 pm, we are having a sale on ecu flashes. Payment must be made on July 4th. ECU's can be shipped at your convenience, but payment must be made on July 4th! FZ-07 flashes for $289. Free return shipping, call with any questions 425-269-5332, email 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com . When shipping your ECU, include your name, number, return address, year make model of bike and mods list.

Additional 5% off for military members!

UPDATE:Ended up not being out of town this weekend so i'll be opening up payments from now until midnight through midnight of the 5th! Paypal 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com! include with your ecu, name, number, address, bike make model year and mods!

Guest ChicagoAJ

This is fantastic. My Akra Carbon should be here by the end of the week or early next week - perfect timing to ride with the exhaust a bit then get the flash shorty after!

Can I ship my ECU beforehand - say the 2nd. Make the payment on the 4th and just have it sent back after that?

2wheeldynoworks

paypal to 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com or over the phone with credit/debit card 425-269-5332

Guest ChicagoAJ
paypal to 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com or over the phone with credit/debit card 425-269-5332
Will you guys be taking phone payments on the 4th? I was expecting to use PayPal, but I'd love to use my Discover card for the points!

• Premium Member

I'm in! Great deal! :) So excited.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

Guest ChicagoAJ

Just shipped out my ECU today, just waiting until Monday the 4th to pay!

In case anyone is curious; for 2 day priority shipping and $500 worth of insurance it was only $13.xx to ship from the NW burbs of Chicago to Washington. 

2wheeldynoworks

Ended up not being out of town this weekend so i'll be opening up payments from now until midnight through midnight of the 5th! Paypal 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com! include with your ecu, name, number, address, bike make model year and mods!

Guest ChicagoAJ
only a couple more hours to go, don't miss out!
According to my tracking my ECU arrived a couple hours ago in a mailbox at your place. Not sure why as it had $500 insurance on it, crazy they didn't get a signature or anything.  
Either way, can't wait to get it back!

Archived