The MT-07 Forum

Bitubo Race Suspension - Retail pricing REDUCED!!!

bellissimoto

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,
I have one question for the people who will mount the JBH.
Please, when you are about to close the forks, can you measure how much is the standard preload of the spring (with the external preload all off, obviously)? In order to do that, you can measure the distance that you can see in my picture:

Standard_preload_measure.jpg

image uploader

Thank you in advance!
:)

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

bellissimoto

Just wanted to let everyone know who's waiting for their Bitubo products...that they have left Italy TODAY!

As as soon as they get here, we'll be shipping them out to you. I'd expect everyone to have their order in hand sometime next week :)

Whoo Hoo!

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Just wanted to let everyone know who's waiting for their Bitubo products...that they have left Italy TODAY! 
As as soon as they get here, we'll be shipping them out to you. I'd expect everyone to have their order in hand sometime next week :)

Whoo Hoo!

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com
Was going to email you today for update - that's great news! 

hugson2wheels

Whoo Hoo!

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Yyyyyyesssssss!!!!

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

bellissimoto

Quick update to all those who are waiting...

Apparently, our Bitubo order was so big (not just FZ-07 items, but overall), we are getting multiple shipments. The first one that arrived did have some FZ-07 stuff, but not all. For those who are still waiting, my sincere apologies, but I assure you it'll be worth the wait.

Because this has taken longer than any of us anticipated, I will be including a FREE BellissiMoto T-Shirt with everyone's order! Please PM me your size, as well as your full name and e-mail address :)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

hugson2wheels
Quick update to all those who are waiting... 
Apparently, our Bitubo order was so big (not just FZ-07 items, but overall), we are getting multiple shipments. The first one that arrived did have some FZ-07 stuff, but not all. For those who are still waiting, my sincere apologies, but I assure you it'll be worth the wait.

Because this has taken longer than any of us anticipated, I will be including a FREE BellissiMoto T-Shirt with everyone's order! Please PM me your size, as well as your full name and e-mail address :)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Forget my full suspension upgrade.... I just want a t-shirt! Haha just messing around ?

Hey Paul any idea on when the next shipment is due? ?

• 2 weeks later...
hugson2wheels

Paul please tell us some good news for those of us with orders :)

bellissimoto
Paul please tell us some good news for those of us with orders :) 

So, some news for everyone... 
We DID receive a second shipment of Bitubo items, but for some reason they decided to ship the cartridges separate from the rear shocks.  That, and the special Bitubo fork oil is coming with the rear shocks as well so while I do have some items here, I don't have everything together to actually fill orders.

We had a giant order for rear shocks for the Kawasaki crowd, and my guess is that they just lumped all the rear shocks together in one giant shipment which is expected to ship toward the end of this week, or beginning of next.

Believe me guys, I'm doing everything in my power to get these items as fast as I can, and have come up with a fix for the future.

We are reinforcing our commitment to the FZ-07 crowd by investing more in our local inventory by keeping the JBH cartridge kits and XXF11 rear shocks on hand in the most popular spring rates ordered.

I appreciate your continued patience as we work toward this solution.

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com 

bellissimoto

I have found a solution for those that their cartridges arrived without oil...

Liqui Moly has a fork oil similar in weight to the Bitubo oil. For those of you that ordered cartridges, I can send the cartridges out TODAY, with the Liqui Moly fork oil FREE of charge to get you going, and when the Bitubo oil comes in, I'll send that to you as well.

This way, you can get the cartridges installed and have two different oils (although similar) to try out when the Bitubo oil arrives.

All parties in this situation have been either PM'd or e-mailed, but I posted this here just in case they check this thread first.

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Guest 2wheeler
I have found a solution for those that their cartridges arrived without oil... 
Liqui Moly has a fork oil similar in weight to the Bitubo oil. For those of you that ordered cartridges, I can send the cartridges out TODAY, with the Liqui Moly fork oil FREE of charge to get you going, and when the Bitubo oil comes in, I'll send that to you as well.

This way, you can get the cartridges installed and have two different oils (although similar) to try out when the Bitubo oil arrives.

All parties in this situation have been either PM'd or e-mailed, but I posted this here just in case they check this thread first.

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Great short term solution Paul!  
If only all customer service was like BellissiMoto....

This is why @bellissimoto is a cut above the rest! The willingness to think generously towards their customers and be proactive about gaining out business and trust. Badass for all the people who been waiting patiently!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 2 weeks later...
bellissimoto

This is why @bellissimoto is a cut above the rest! The willingness to think generously towards their customers and be proactive about gaining out business and trust. Badass for all the people who been waiting patiently!

Damn, kudos thats some customer service and love for the hobby right there!

Thank you so much guys for the kind feedback. I just treat people how I want to be treated, that's all. Ya'll know I'm an enthusiast first, employee second :)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

hugson2wheels

Damn, kudos thats some customer service and love for the hobby right there!
Thank you so much guys for the kind feedback. I just treat people how I want to be treated, that's all. Ya'll know I'm an enthusiast first, employee second :)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Well said. UPS tells me I'll have my stuff next week. I'm totally stoked. The fz-07 is a great bike for the money.... But I can't wait to have some proper suspension on my bike! Thanks Paul @bellisimoto

1.Yes 2.Yes 3.Yes will give my review when I get a little time to write it out but keep in mind I am no professional. Quick review is they are nice.

Has anyone who ordered these cartridges: 1) Received them?; 2) Installed them?; 3) Care to give a review? 

1.Yes 2.Yes 3.Yes will give my review when I get a little time to write it out but keep in mind I am no professional. Quick review is they are nice. 

hugson2wheels

Nice to hear you like the Bitubo stuff. My shock and cartridges are coming this Monday. Gonna install Tuesday.... Hopefully. I'll let people know how it goes

• 2 weeks later...
hugson2wheels

*** Got my stuff installed this past Saturday. After a 30 mile ride here's my review ***

*XXF11 rear shock and JBH cartridges*

Low speed... comfort is surprisingly great. Bumps/small potholes are all absorbed easily without extra bounce (unlike stock) and the feel is very comfortable yet sporty (almost like a progressive spring). Nose dive has been greatly mitigated and the bike feels normal when breaking hard. No more pogo stick feel. Dampening is greatly improved over stock.

High speed turns... Finally I feel great going into high speed turns. The bike is planted! Rebound is absolutely awesome (not springy and under-dampened)! Even when hitting a bump on a turn the Bitubos respond incredibly well to the point that they inspire real confidence. Quick direction change is on point. Not a hint of the rear kicking out from a pebble or a bump in the road... I hit a nasty bump on an on-ramp doing 50mph and the Bitubos took it in stride (stock always felt scary and had the back jump out on me when hitting a bump or pothole)

Straight line high speed... I hit triple digits on my way to work. Again, the Bitubos made my FZ-07 feel like an expensive super sport. Planted and responsive.

Overall I HIGHLY recommend this setup. Not once did I feel the bike act bouncy. Rider feedback felt perfect and predictable unlike stock. Imperfections on the road are dealt with VERY well at low or high speed. Honestly a perfect feel for street and track. I couldn't be more pleased. Not to mention this setup is probably the lowest priced from other combinations of manufacturers be it cartridges or shocks. My setup is fully adjustable and was easy to install.

Thanks Paul @bellisimoto for the constant updates and service. If anyone is contemplating on Bitubo, don't.... Just buy them you won't regret it!

Ho2W

• Premium Member
*** Got my stuff installed this past Saturday. After a 30 mile ride here's my review *** 

Low speed... comfort is surprisingly great. Bumps/small potholes are all absorbed easily without extra bounce (unlike stock) and the feel is very comfortable yet sporty (almost like a progressive spring). Nose dive has been greatly mitigated and the bike feels normal when breaking hard. No more pogo stick feel. Dampening is greatly improved over stock.

High speed turns... Finally I feel great going into high speed turns. The bike is planted! Rebound is absolutely awesome (not springy and under-dampened)! Even when hitting a bump on a turn the Bitubos respond incredibly well to the point that they inspire real confidence. Quick direction change is on point. Not a hint of the rear kicking out from a pebble or a bump in the road... I hit a nasty bump on an on-ramp doing 50mph and the Bitubos took it in stride (stock always felt scary and had the back jump out on me when hitting a bump or pothole)

Straight line high speed... I hit triple digits on my way to work. Again, the Bitubos made my FZ-07 feel like an expensive super sport. Planted and responsive.

Overall I HIGHLY recommend this setup. Not once did I feel the bike act bouncy. Rider feedback felt perfect and predictable unlike stock. Imperfections on the road are dealt with VERY well at low or high speed. Honestly a perfect feel for street and track. I couldn't be more pleased. Not to mention this setup is probably the lowest priced from other combinations of manufacturers be it cartridges or shocks. My setup is fully adjustable and was easy to install.

Thanks Paul @bellisimoto for the constant updates and service. If anyone is contemplating on Bitubo, don't.... Just buy them you won't regret it!

Ho2W
Thanks for the insight. It's much appreciated. I've been wishy-washy on spending the $$ on that setup. and your musings just might cost me some $$ :D 

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

bellissimoto

Ho2W

Thank you so much for your honest feedback! I've been waiting for a good review of this combo! Based off of the other Bitubo offerings, I had no doubt this would be a great option for adjustable suspension for the majority of riders in a wide range of conditions, at the lowest price point. Nice to hear it form an independent user :)

Glad you are happy with them. They recently came out with the XXF11 rear shock for the Yamaha R3 (they already had the JBH for it). I'm trying to get them to sponsor my Tarmac Faction Race Team :)

- Paul

hugson2wheels

Any time Paul. Hope they sponsor your team! I'm usually busy as hell. But I just had to write something. The best mod I've done by far for this bike. Honestly feels like a new bike. Worlds better. Coupled with my steal brake lines, double H brake pads, intake, exhaust and tune... my little fz-07 project is finally done! And boy it feels F-ing awesome! It was worth the wait. Can't wait to ride it more!

I gotta take some pics because the red accents on the shock and cartridges looks killer on my black bike.

Cheers!

bellissimoto
Any time Paul. Hope they sponsor your team! I'm usually busy as hell. But I just had to write something. The best mod I've done by far for this bike. Honestly feels like a new bike. Worlds better. Coupled with my steal brake lines, double H brake pads, intake, exhaust and tune... my little fz-07 project is finally done! And boy it feels F-ing awesome! It was worth the wait. Can't wait to ride it more!  
I gotta take some pics because the red accents on the shock and cartridges looks killer on my black bike.

Cheers!
AWESOME!

Archived