The MT-07 Forum

Bitubo Race Suspension - Retail pricing REDUCED!!!

bellissimoto

Paul,

I am interested in the JBH and XZE11/XXF11 I sent you a PM for pricing.

Thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

Paul's been MIA from the forum a few days now. I hope he's alright. I'm awaiting a response to a PM as well. Anyone heard from him since Monday?

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

hugson2wheels

Nope.... He's probably super busy with work since it's that time of year. He also has a racing team that's still kinda new so I'm sure he has his hands full.

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

bellissimoto

Yeah, sorry fellas...

I've been out since Wednesday, and I had track time this weekend for the raceteam to do some tire testing...

All PM's have been replied to :)

- Paul

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm interested in the Bitubo JBH cartridges and XZE11 rear shock, but don't think I can send PM's because I'm a new member. Would you be able to send me a quote for them shipped to Canada? Also do you have these in stock?

I weigh about 195lbs -200lbs with my riding gear and I was wondering what spring rates you'd recommend for aggressive street riding? For just street riding, will there be much difference in comfort and performance between the XF11 and XZE11 rear shock?

Thanks

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Hi, 
I'm interested in the Bitubo JBH cartridges and XZE11 rear shock, but don't think I can send PM's because I'm a new member. Would you be able to send me a quote for them shipped to Canada? Also do you have these in stock?

I weigh about 195lbs -200lbs with my riding gear and I was wondering what spring rates you'd recommend for aggressive street riding? For just street riding, will there be much difference in comfort and performance between the XF11 and XZE11 rear shock?

Thanks
As far as I know they likely won't be in stock as they are pretty much made by order but @bellissimoto has the final word on this.

I order my combo about a week ago and I have a long wait ahead since they need to get to @bellissimoto first and then travel aaaaall the way down from Vegas to Chile so it will take a while before I get to try them. 

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

bellissimoto
Hi, 

Thanks
I sent you a PM... 
Although you may not be able to create a new PM just yet, you should be able to reply to mine :)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain whats the difference between all 5 and whats the ideal one haha, ive never got into suspension but im ready!Thanks

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Hi @mericc ! This are all 4 Bitubo shock descriptions:

XZE11
- Spring preload with micrometric single aluminium ring
- Rebound (7 clicks)
- Adjustable length (range 10mm)

XZE31
- Hydraulic spring preload with micrometric single aluminium ring
- Rebound (7 clicks)
- Adjustable length(range 10mm)

XXF11
- Low speed compression 24 clicks
- High speed compression 20 clicks
- Rebound 24 clicks
- Millimetric Ring manual spring preload
- Adjustable length up to 8 mm, easy to adjust with the supplied knob

XXF31
- Low speed compression in 24 clicks
- High speed compression in 20 clicks
- Rebound in 24 clicks
- Hydraulic spring preload range 12mm (in 24 clicks)

And this is the fork inside description:

JBH cartridges
- Pressurized cartridges with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound.

I'm waiting to get my XXF31 + JHB combo which is what I really wanted, but the best combo is actually what fits better your own needs. If you are planning to go RACE your bike, then the XXF series is your best bet otherwise XZE should have you cover.

Hope this helps you!
- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

bellissimoto
Hi @mericc ! This are all 4 Bitubo shock descriptions: 
XZE11
- Spring preload with micrometric single aluminium ring
- Rebound (7 clicks)
- Adjustable length (range 10mm)

XZE31
- Hydraulic spring preload with micrometric single aluminium ring
- Rebound (7 clicks)
- Adjustable length(range 10mm)

XXF11
- Low speed compression 24 clicks
- High speed compression 20 clicks
- Rebound 24 clicks
- Millimetric Ring manual spring preload

XXF31
- Low speed compression in 24 clicks
- High speed compression in 20 clicks
- Rebound in 24 clicks
- Hydraulic spring preload range 12mm (in 24 clicks)

And this is the fork inside description:

JBH cartridges
- Pressurized cartridges with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound.

I'm waiting to get my XXF31 + JHB combo which is what I really wanted, but the best combo is actually what fits better your own needs. If you are planning to go RACE your bike, then the XXF series is your best bet otherwise XZE should have you cover.

Hope this helps you!
- Pancho

Thanks Pancho!  Just getting all caught up after WSBK, so my apologies for late reply... 
- Paul

• 10 months later...
  • Premium Member
Littlebriar
On 7/13/2017 at 5:17 PM, bellissimoto said:

Thanks Pancho!  Just getting all caught up after WSBK, so my apologies for late reply... 
- Paul

I'm trying to sort out suspension upgrades for my new 2017 FZ-07. I looked at your bellissimoto.com website and couldn't find the Bitubo stuff. I'm looking for XZE31 and JBH cartridge. Are you still selling them? If so how can I get pricing. This is my first post so can't PM yet.

Steve, 2017 Yamaha FZ-07, 2016 BMW 1200RT, 2019 Ducati Monster 1200s - Harbor Beach, Michigan

bellissimoto
On 5/19/2018 at 7:08 AM, Littlebriar said:

I'm trying to sort out suspension upgrades for my new 2017 FZ-07. I looked at your bellissimoto.com website and couldn't find the Bitubo stuff. I'm looking for XZE31 and JBH cartridge. Are you still selling them? If so how can I get pricing. This is my first post so can't PM yet.

https://www.bellissimoto.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=bitubo fz-07

However I'm glad you reached out, because Forum members get special pricing, and it's very good.  You have a PM Sir. :)

- Paul

Archived