The MT-07 Forum

Bitubo Race Suspension - Retail pricing REDUCED!!!

bellissimoto

I have the XXF11 and it's awesome. A really high quality product. The 07 with this mono is far more stable, grippy, and fast in any situation on the road, respect to the OE mono.
The sensation to have the rear tire in contact with the road, in every moment and situation, is really pleasant.
I'm not a track man, but I think that even for the track this can be very very good.
If the JBH fork cartridge is good I'll buy along with the shock. 
Thanks.
Just let me know when you're ready :) 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too would be interested in going with the JBH fork cartridge and the XXF11 same time. I hear all good news about both items and I am getting tired of pogoing up and down the twisty hills on my way to and from work.

I too would be interested in going with the JBH fork cartridge and the XXF11 same time. I hear all good news about both items and I am getting tired of pogoing up and down the twisty hills on my way to and from work. 

Sounds good, and remember, pricing for Forum Members is 20% off retail...but you have to PM me. 
:)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

• 1 month later...
hugson2wheels

Hey Paul..... Or anyone else that can offer any input..

As far as the JBH cartridge kit..... Is it truly drop in? Sorry for my ignorance (I've worked on cars all my life but minimal experience with bikes). What would have to be done to remove the stock fork internals? Would any special tools be needed or a hydraulic press? Thanks!

I'm very interested in both JBH and xxf11 shocks for my fz-07.

The fz-07 does NOT inspire anything in tight corners or high speed corners... And God forbid you hit a bump while cornering. Any info on what the removal of stock fork internals entails would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

@hugson2wheels ,

I think @pattonme would be best able to shed some light on the installation, as he's done many fork kits. As far as the Bitubo JBH's, they are supposed to be straight drop ins like the Ohlins (but better, lol).

The main thing with this bike is having suspension set up for your weight. Any fork kit properly suited for your weight will be worlds better than stock, and the Bitubo's are a great alternative :)

I believe we have a kit in stock, but I'd have to check the spring rate and see what range they are for.

:)

- BellissiMoto.com

for the forks are they drop in that is it?  
For the XZE11 are different springs available? are any available in Titanium?
Yes, the fork kits are drop in as discussed in previous threads. 
Get damper bolt out, dump out stock contents, put in new setup.

Ti springs are generally +$100 and if not avail directly from the factory, Eibach makes a compatible unit. Shock springs are generally available in 5N/mm (25lb/in) increments though in the less popular ranges it can jump to 10N/mm (50lb/in) or more.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Ti springs are generally +$100 and if not avail directly from the factory, Eibach makes a compatible unit. Shock springs are generally available in 5N/mm (25lb/in) increments though in the less popular ranges it can jump to 10N/mm (50lb/in) or more.

Great to hear. Great way to lose weightin the back going ti.

I sent a msg asking asking about our pricing have not heard anything back.
My apologies @rossco...I was at a dealer show and just got back to the shop.  Replying now... 
- Paul

Bellissimoto.com

I can't send a pm since I am a new member. So I shouted at you... Ha . Check the chat box when you get a chance! I know I probably did everything wrong.

I can't send a pm since I am a new member. So I shouted at you... Ha . Check the chat box when you get a chance! I know I probably did everything wrong.

Just sent you a PM. See if you can reply to it :)

- Paul

hugson2wheels

Thanks for the help Paul @bellissimoto. Awesome price and fast replies.... Much appreciated. I can't wait to install my new setup (JBH fork cartridge and XXF11 rear)

I'll post a review when I'm done. Can't wait!!

Thanks for the help Paul @bellissimoto. Awesome price and fast replies.... Much appreciated. I can't wait to install my new setup (JBH fork cartridge and XXF11 rear)  

Really curious to hear feedback on the JBH cartridges! The XXF11 is a little too baller for me though haha.

hugson2wheels
Really curious to hear feedback on the JBH cartridges! The XXF11 is a little too baller for me though haha.
Yes.... But don't forget to factor in the discount for forum members.

Also forum member pattonme (he does loads of suspension work and is super knowledgeable) has a thread for this exact setup. But he's been too busy to install it. I'm sure we'll soon hear his feedback when he has time to throw the stuff on his bike.

Personally I feel like a kid on Christmas. I can't wait to get these on my fz-07 ?

The Gods have not been kind with your time?  :'( :'(

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

hugson2wheels
I'm praying to the Gods that the forks go in this weekend.

Can't wait. Looking forward to your experience and review.

I'm stoked to get my order from Paul @bellisimoto... Excited to have some proper suspension on my fz-07.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

No news from all the guys who are waiting for the Bitubo JBH???  O_o O_o

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

bellissimoto
Hi guys! 
No news from all the guys who are waiting for the Bitubo JBH???  O_o O_o
We are all still waiting @etorty.  We placed a BIG order with Bitubo, not only for the FZ-07 stuff, but the Kawasaki guys as well.  Since everything is built to order (to a riders' weight) and comes straight from Italy, it does take some time. 
Having said that, we are on track for our estimated delivery times, so at least they are not behind schedule.  Depending where Bitubo is with their manufacturing and shipping cycles, it's anywhere from 3-6 weeks.

I know waiting is the hardest part, but it'll be worth it.  There is no other fully adjustable drop in suspension for the FZ-07 that I know of, period, let alone at this price point :)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Archived