The MT-07 Forum

Gilles Tooling Risers, Bars, and Speedo Relocater Installed

ddog

5 hours ago, ddog said:

@digitalsteve The bars, risers, and speedo relocator are all Gilles. The risers in concert with the bar rotation have the option of being much lower and further forward than the stock setup, there is a ton of adjustability. I have mine set as low and far forward as I can and I am almost hitting the tank at full lock. If you are really looking for clip-on level positioning I would suggest just going that route. I plan to convert my bike to track dedicated here shortly and swapping to clip-ons is on the list. If you want a sporty position for twisties but still be able to sit upright when you want I'd go with the Gilles. Let me know if you have any other questions or need clarification!

That sounds like a perfect solution for what I want; I definitely don't want clip-ons.

Where did you source all the Gilles stuff from?

On 10/10/2017 at 4:13 PM, digitalsteve said:

That sounds like a perfect solution for what I want; I definitely don't want clip-ons.

Where did you source all the Gilles stuff from?

Sorry about the lag in response, but I picked up everything from Paul at @bellissimoto. I would definitely recommended you get in touch with him.

Hey guys, 

Yes, we are the official US distributor for Gilles Tooling.  I can sort you out with whatever you'd like :)

- Paul

2 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Hey guys, 

Yes, we are the official US distributor for Gilles Tooling.  I can sort you out with whatever you'd like :)

- Paul

@bellissimoto - sent you a message

Archived