The MT-07 Forum

First Bike -Alamogordo NM

badabing

I bought my first bike 3 weeks ago. Brand new 2016 Was delivered to my house before I even knew how to ride. Took the MSF course and haven't looked back yet. I've been busy making his bike my own as I like to do with any of my toys (my other mistress is a jeep) what I've done so far:
TST adjustable Fender eliminator
Motodynamic integrated tail light
TST flush mount front blinkers
TST flasher relay
Frame sliders
Spool
Bar end mirrors
Adjustable Shorty Levers
Painted body panels

heres a a before and after. Next up is exhaust. Either M4 slip or Yoshimura. Don't want to deal with a fuel controller.

staTkWe.jpg

bigdaddybane

Welcome and congrats on your new bike! BTW, that link doesn't work ... at least for me.

Congrats, I like what you've done with the bike and cool how the helmet matches! Shame that tank sticker had to go.  ;)

Beemer

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and congrats! Bike looks good, be safe out there.

• Premium Member

Nice! Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
 Shame that tank sticker had to go.  ;)
Makes me want to put the sticker back and paint the bike plastics to match the little guy. 

congrats on the new bike @badabing !

• 5 months later...

Just an update. Got some new additions to the bike. Zeus Armor sliders and sub cage, Akrapovic Ti exhaust, HordPower Airbox, 2 Wheel DynoWorks reflash. painted a "go-faster" stripe, bc why not. Also, painted the stock handle bars (had a TC bros drag bar, didn't like it). added some LED street glow as well. OH! and upgraded the forks with a Traxxion Dynamics fork kit and a Penske Rear Tripple Clicker with remote reservoir. i think that is all. but probably not.
IMG_7703.jpg

Archived