The MT-07 Forum

HULAGN_My 2015 FZ07 Build

chademinent

chademinent

Re-wrapped my exhaust and decided to take a different approach.  Not sure if Im sold on it yet but Im going to roll with it for a while to see if it grows on me.  Also bike is tore down for a new color so that should help when its put back together.  

I used the crushed lavarock stuff this time instead of the fiberglass wrap.  WAY easier to use and a bit less itchy.

WRAP.jpg

WRAP1.jpg

Edited by chademinent

• 11 months later...

Wow that's bold.  Gold looks good -the pipes a bit odd, but should work well with the belly pan.  I like that you're doing your own thing with this bike.  I think I'd have to call it "Tamatoa". 😎

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Could you go into a little more detail on where you attached the custom headlight mount? I feel the exact same way about the headlight on my bike. it looks like a dang scooter head on.

I've looked into some universal mounts but I think I would need to either cut them off or take apart more of the bike(around the forks) than I'm comfortable with to get those black things off if I want to use the clamp-on universal mounts.

Edited by Bountiful

• 3 years later...

It's been a while.. 
Wonder if anything else has been done

2022 Yamaha MT-07 Cyan Storm, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 [VN2000A], 1997 Yamaha YZF600R - Thundercat [project]