The MT-07 Forum

HULAGN_My 2015 FZ07 Build

chademinent

[video src=https://youtu.be/7sMRj7iNnD4]
Like the sound. Is that a beer spill I see on the floor?! That's a sin!! ;) heh, heh!
No, its probably oil you see.  I have a lifted outback that sits in there and leaks, i don't drink...I can't I'm Mormon lol. 

Like the sound. Is that a beer spill I see on the floor?! That's a sin!! ;) heh, heh!
No, its probably oil you see.  I have a lifted outback that sits in there and leaks, i don't drink...I can't I'm Mormon lol. 

lol! I see your point but I dated a catholic girl once that seemed to resent being told what not to do. She was so much fun! ;) That's not to say you aren't any fun.

Beemer

lol! I see your point but I dated a catholic girl once that seemed to resent being told what not to do. She was so much fun! ;) That's not to say you aren't any fun.

Trust me when I say, I've had plenty of fun, mostly in my 20s.  I did live in Vegas for 5 years... :P

Okay, my bike needs a new color for this summer. What should I go with? another colorshift? Blue? Silver? Matte finish? Glossy? I cant make up my mind. Give me some input please!

I've got it torn down to install my Hordpower Airbox that is on its way so i might as well paint it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Bike getting tuned in by @twowheeldynoworks"
Just curious - what kind of results did you get from the M4/Hordpower combo with Nels?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
johnydecali
Finally finished the dual headlamp setup, have a hi-lo beam now. I will post a video at some point. 
8da2be07cf1fa8f0db1afd75f5b8cafb.jpg

1349864f2fc9bc672a945f5455b99e86.jpg

84c13bf8032e264192df983366fffb23.jpg

Did you have to relocate some of the wires behind the headlight or just kept them all in the shroud?
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...