Sign in to follow this  
chademinent

HULAGN_My 2015 FZ07 Build

chademinent
[video src=https://youtu.be/7sMRj7iNnD4]
Like the sound. Is that a beer spill I see on the floor?! That's a sin!! ;) heh, heh!
No, its probably oil you see.  I have a lifted outback that sits in there and leaks, i don't drink...I can't I'm Mormon lol. 

Beemer
Like the sound. Is that a beer spill I see on the floor?! That's a sin!! ;) heh, heh!
No, its probably oil you see.  I have a lifted outback that sits in there and leaks, i don't drink...I can't I'm Mormon lol. 

lol! I see your point but I dated a catholic girl once that seemed to resent being told what not to do. She was so much fun! ;) That's not to say you aren't any fun.

Beemer

chademinent

lol! I see your point but I dated a catholic girl once that seemed to resent being told what not to do. She was so much fun! ;) That's not to say you aren't any fun.

Trust me when I say, I've had plenty of fun, mostly in my 20s.  I did live in Vegas for 5 years... :P

avanti

No, Beemer... not beer. Someone just got very excited or very scared.

• Like 1

chademinent

Okay, my bike needs a new color for this summer. What should I go with? another colorshift? Blue? Silver? Matte finish? Glossy? I cant make up my mind. Give me some input please!

I've got it torn down to install my Hordpower Airbox that is on its way so i might as well paint it.

thegrommet

"Bike getting tuned in by @twowheeldynoworks"
Just curious - what kind of results did you get from the M4/Hordpower combo with Nels?

• Like 1

johnydecali
Finally finished the dual headlamp setup, have a hi-lo beam now. I will post a video at some point. 
8da2be07cf1fa8f0db1afd75f5b8cafb.jpg

1349864f2fc9bc672a945f5455b99e86.jpg

84c13bf8032e264192df983366fffb23.jpg

Did you have to relocate some of the wires behind the headlight or just kept them all in the shroud?
  • Like 1

chademinent
Finally finished the dual headlamp setup, have a hi-lo beam now. I will post a video at some point. 
8da2be07cf1fa8f0db1afd75f5b8cafb.jpg

1349864f2fc9bc672a945f5455b99e86.jpg

84c13bf8032e264192df983366fffb23.jpg
Did you have to relocate some of the wires behind the headlight or just kept them all in the shroud?
All wires are under the littler factory shroud
  • Like 1

chademinent

Haven't updated in a while, not much going on with the bike. Just been riding it a lot. I went with a group last weekend on a 1100 mile 3 day ride through Montana, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. Its was a ton of fun and the roads were great.

chademinent

Got some stuff ordered for my next ride. Ill be riding down to Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks. Ordered a Seat Concepts seat, carbon fiber heel guards, amd I got my dynaplug tire repair kit and compact compressor.a3f7efdb36704167ebb53b083ba542c5.jpg

• Like 1

taliben

Damn I really like those heel plates

• Like 1

chademinent

Got my "oh sh*t" handles installed along with a Seat Concepts seat. Getting ready to do 2500 miles next week. The handles will give me some extra anchor points to attach a dry bag.dad55e79388c60afaaa9c012a2187233.jpg2ae8b7ac80a9f3901af2b0244c8d2402.jpg

chademinent

Got some shots of the bike before I store I up for winter.  Its been a while since I last posted...you know, life happens.  I've installed a bracket to hold my MSR Fuel bottle and that's about it.

IMG_20171028_115859_423.jpg

IMG_20171028_115859_422.jpg

IMG_20171028_115859_421.jpg

IMG_20171028_115859_424.jpg