Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Puss

Dolly for tight maneuvering....

Mr.Puss
For anyone with limited space their garage this thing looks pretty handy... 
http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/acebikes-u-turn-motor-mover-review/

Nice design... but almost 300 bucks?
ouch
I dunno, Ive never researched the prices of these things. Sheesh, you just gotta go and ruin the fantasy every time sorkyah.   :D 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

fzob1
sorkyah
Nice design... but almost 300 bucks?
ouch
I dunno, Ive never researched the prices of these things. Sheesh, you just gotta go and ruin the fantasy every time sorkyah.   :D 

Unlike your poor wife... i know how much youve spent on your bike ;)

That 300 is with shipping from europe as they arent available in the US just yet

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Mr.Puss

Unlike your poor wife... i know how much youve spent on your bike ;)

That 300 is with shipping from europe as they arent available in the US just yet

She knows every penny and couldn't care less. She's bugging me now to size her up for riding gear from Motoport, how cool is that?! Probably a good opportunity for me to try out one of their pants Ive been dreaming about for the past year. Cant wait to begin tinkering on her bike this winter. 
Yeah,  after looking through these other listing's prices I stand corrected, 300 is pretty damn steep.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.