Sign in to follow this  
michaelcly

Fueling Question

michaelcly
My FZ 07 came with a Yoshimura Exhaust and a Bazzaz ZFI controller. The previous owner installed or had them installed. Somewhere I read that a Yoshimura exhaust with the baffle in can use stock fueling. So, do I even want a controller? I notice a bit of back-firing on deceleration and my average mileage indicated on the gauge is 47.6mpg. It runs great but I'm wondering if I should take it somewhere and have it adjusted by a pro so that it runs even better. If so, what would I look for...A motorcycle engine tuner? The local dealer? Not knowing if it's set-up optimally is driving me nuts.

2015 FZ07; Yoshimura Exhaust; Yoshimura Fender Eliminator; Shorty levers; Bazzaz EFC, frame sliders, LED signals, Yamaha Comfy Seat, Madstad Windshield.

so1102
Check out 2 Wheel Dynoworks a supporting vendor on this forum. There is also Dobeck Performance as well (another supporting vendor).
  • Like 1

michaelcly
Thank you, I'll check them out.

2015 FZ07; Yoshimura Exhaust; Yoshimura Fender Eliminator; Shorty levers; Bazzaz EFC, frame sliders, LED signals, Yamaha Comfy Seat, Madstad Windshield.

dangydave68
Did 2wdw get you a map for the bazaaz?