The MT-07 Forum

Must have in your tool box

fastfredyb

Hey everybody, I clean and maintain my own chain and here's a free tip.  BUY this if you clean and maintain your own chain.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AC85QRC/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i learned the hard way with those cheap brushes, this is worth it. Found it cheaper at amazon than ebay.

makes the job into 5 min and super easy.

booboobusfz07

Definitely a good option. I love mine. So much better than the grunge brushes that Ive broken 2 or 3 of.

• Premium Member

Yikes, 13.00 just for the brush?!!? Shop around. This identical brush was included with my large spray can of Tirox chain cleaner.... 12.00 CDN.  Could've been a promotional I dunno.
Regardless of price, it works quite well.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
Yikes, 13.00 just for the brush?!!? Shop around. This identical brush was included with my large spray can of Tirox chain cleaner.... 12.00 CDN.  Could've been a promotional I dunno. Regardless of price, it works quite well.

Local?
Online?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Yikes, 13.00 just for the brush?!!? Shop around. This identical brush was included with my large spray can of Tirox chain cleaner.... 12.00 CDN.  Could've been a promotional I dunno. Regardless of price, it works quite well.

Local? Online?
Right sorry, I found it last year at a local MC dealership up here in Canuckistan. (If anything has a worthwhile link I'll be sure to post it.)  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I hear you $13 is a bid deal for me and I was hesitated on buying until I saw how easy and how well this cleaned. I'm frugal but didn't hesitate here.

Archived