The MT-07 Forum

It's FZ-07 Forum Tshirt time!

Cruizin

Time to get your tshirts! Multiple colors and even a woman's cut shirt in two different colors!

Click here to order Black in Mens

front.png?v=2016-06-19-05-17

Click to order Womens Shirt

front.png?v=2016-06-19-05-17

This campaign only lasts until next Saturday night, so hurry and order yours today!

• Global Moderator
Cute, can't decide if blue is superior or black.
Get both !
I did... well sorta..
black in AZ is an insane choice

Have a grey and blue one on the way.... after the 7day waiting period that is

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

I just put in my order for a blue one. :)

For the next design I think a FZ-07 silhouette would be really cool then FZ07.org right underneath it.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

Shirt really needs a fender eliminator kit...
As soon as mine comes in I'm changing that out and adding an Akra TI.

Have you ordered your forum tshirt yet? Campaign ends on Sunday, so order your shirt today! ORDER HERE!

All proceeds go towards the cost of this forum and upgrades. And I know that you all would probably like to see this forum do well..

[attachment id=1819" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1821" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1820" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1818" thumbnail="1]

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Geez! I had a crazy week last week and getting ready for "Copa America Centenario" final match between Chile and Argentina and with the celebration for Chile winning the final I totally forgot about getting my t-shirt! :( ... Anyway, I went in an placed a "pre-order" hoping a re-lunch to be able to get mine.

I'm sorry @admin !!! I hope I can still get it!

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

Geez! I had a crazy week last week and getting ready for "Copa America Centenario" final match between Chile and Argentina and with the celebration for Chile winning the final I totally forgot about getting my t-shirt! :( ... Anyway, I went in an placed a "pre-order" hoping a re-lunch to be able to get mine. 

- Pancho

So did I. Placed them in the cart and forgot to pull the trigger.

• Global Moderator

- Pancho
its because of you damned fütball fans pancho... that i had to endure traffic this past weekend...

Jk... kinda

Also... order them shirts...im curious to see these upgrades cruizin is speaking of

Have you ordered your forum tshirt yet? Campaign ends on Sunday, so order your shirt today! ORDER HERE! 
All proceeds go towards the cost of this forum and upgrades. And I know that you all would probably like to see this forum do well..

Wow, that is some wizardy ****. 
What do they do, get like a 3d mapping on all the wrinkles of a shirt and instantly overlay your design onto the model's base shirt?  Pretty cool ****.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

It's Teespring, so if some others put in an order as well, the shirts will ship. So, who else wants a tshirt?

Me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
053830741561dfd58b1c8976b57cbfd2.jpg
the tshirt is soft and surprisingly extra long
lovin mine... but that barcode is itchy as all hell... i didnt realize it was a sticker until i took the shirt off for the day

• 3 weeks later...

Love the shirt, the materials are really nice as well just hope they hold up well over time. I'll put my vote in for something more subtle for next time. Someone mentioned a silhouette which is cool, I was also thinking one of those part blow up diagrams would be cool, like those replacement part vendors have. Also if it wouldn't violate any laws use that nifty Yamaha logo as the 0 or 0 in FZ07.org, hell maybe that could be the entire shirt.

Archived