The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

Yea, we're looking at some monsoon rains today as well.  Been a real humid summer for the desert lol.

Yes same here, we've had a hell of a monsoon season so far as we've been getting pounded by storm after storm. But that's good, I've never seen this area so green in the 14 years I've been living here.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Yes same here, we've had a hell of a monsoon season so far as we've been getting pounded by storm after storm. But that's good, I've never seen this area so green in the 14 years I've been living here. 
Yea, I was gonna say, that pic looked awfully green for a desert lol.  Upon closer observation they all looked really small and close to the ground so I figured it was new growth from an active season.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

FZ in front of a good BBQ joint....because it's Sunday and football, church's, fz07's, and BBQ are great things!
Man! That was my day trip yesterday. Rode into GA for a BBQ 60 mile ride. Place called 'Shack by the Track' . Didn't snap any photos... :(
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Anyone near a fountain? Do I see a fountain?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Believe it or not Kansas City is the "City of Fountains" but I have been way to busy at work. I may get arrested and or mugged as well trying to get a pic up there. Oh well...Its worth it to complete the challenge!! lol

Dang it! I rode by a church Sunday and almost stopped for a pic, so I almost got that one, but... How did I not see the BBQ one?!?!? I live in Memphis y'all... That was right up my alley! D'oh!

And for the fountain... Dang, I may be able to get that.  This is right outside my office window:  

r5NnEN7.jpg

• Like 1

Life is good on 2 wheels!

"You call that a fountain(knife)"
--Crocodile Dundee

Just poking fun mjh...good job on moving us on to the next one.
Aeisan - Nice view out the office window!! Memphis does have some excellent BBQ. I stayed on Beale St. for 3 days straight and got to enjoy several BBQ joints down there.

• Global Moderator

The sad thing is that the area is named the Fountain District. After that pathetic fountain.

• Like 1

"You call that a fountain(knife)" --Crocodile Dundee

Aeisan - Nice view out the office window!! Memphis does have some excellent BBQ. I stayed on Beale St. for 3 days straight and got to enjoy several BBQ joints down there.

Rendezvous is a good place, but that's the only one downtown I'd recommend.  Central BBQ is the best of the "big names" but my top 2 are mom and pop type places that I'm sure most people outside of Memphis have never heard of.  

The sad thing is that the area is named the Fountain District. After that pathetic fountain.
Thanks, that made me laugh...oh man that was funny to me for some reason
  • Like 1

Rendezvous is a good place, but that's the only one downtown I'd recommend.  Central BBQ is the best of the "big names" but my top 2 are mom and pop type places that I'm sure most people outside of Memphis have never heard of.  
OK Aesian, you are determined to make me ride 3 hours from Nashville to try out Memphis BBQ :) 

OK Aesian, you are determined to make me ride 3 hours from Nashville to try out Memphis BBQ :) 

You won't regret it! 

That is where we ate, Rendezvous. All I can remember is we entered through an alley and it was some really good dry rub. Then we ate another place called Central BBQ I think, it was really good too. I liked them both very much. We also visited the "Pink Pony", to the best of my recollection. Had a blast!! I think I still have a shirt from there....lol 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
So, this game should start back up...
The challenge from mjh937 for a fish hatchery is still open. The closest one to me is over 200 miles away and I'm not going there with a questionable back tire, anyone????????????????

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

I already have a photo waiting in case nobody else can do it. I will give it a couple of days though.

• Premium Member

Every time I've had a chance it's too dark for a photo and past a certain time a gate too. VIMS does oysters, fish, reef stuff amd marsh grass. Just haven't been able to stop by.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Still no winners on the hatchery, can you give a new challenge please?

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• Global Moderator

I cannot figure out how to post a photo from my phone. I will have to wait until I get home to post my fish hatchery photo. How about next to a train locomotive instead?

I cannot figure out how to post a photo from my phone. I will have to wait until I get home to post my fish hatchery photo. How about next to a train locomotive instead?
I ended up getting the IMGUR app on my phone (Android, but I'm sure there is an iOS app as well).  I add photos to IMGUR and then link them on here.  It's one more step than uploading them directly here, but it's not that painful.