The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

rotaryryan24

Would anybody like to do a riding game. I used to play one on a supermoto forum, they can be real fun. It's a revolving game were the winner of the last challenge gets to pick a new challenge. Example your bike parked on a dock, ride out to a dock take a pic then post it. If after 24 hours nobody gets the challenge then a alternative challenge is given.
Just remember the point of the game is to go ride, and have fun.

I'll start

CHALLENGE:
your FZ07 parked under a large American flag.

• Like 4

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I like it and would play but it means I have to figure out how to post pics. OK, I'll stop being lazy because this sounds like fun. Is 24 hours enough time? Maybe the challenge should hold until it's fulfilled by someone, then they pick the next challenge.

Illegitimi non carborundum

as long as people do not get bored with it and quit

"It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's why it's cool" - FLCL

rotaryryan24

That is why there is the 24 hour rule. When an alternative challenge is given the original challenge is still in play too.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

rotaryryan24

OK so it's been over 24 hours,
Alternative challenge:
Take a pic of your fz07 next to a fire department.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

• Global Moderator

The previous challenge was impossible for me. This one is better.  8-)

Guest unknown

This is a fun game and I've played it on other boards. Usually they require that you take a photo in front of your "tagged object" with your bike, then someone else has to go tag that object and a find a new one to photograph.

That is why there is the 24 hour rule. When an alternative challenge is given the original challenge is still in play too.
If this is the case, you end up having multiple challenges at the same time. Wouldn't be confusing? 

rotaryryan24
If this is the case, you end up having multiple challenges at the same time. Wouldn't be confusing?

Let's just say there is a limit of two at a time.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

Guest montana07
Yea I've seen this done with a time limit rule but with only one challenge in place at a time.  If someone issues a challenge and it isn't completed in time, they issue another but the initial challenge is killed.  I think it'd be easier to follow, with the current proposed rules it won't be long until there are half a dozen active challenges and people will have to go back and read the full thread to see what's still open. 

rotaryryan24

Sounds good to me.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

• Global Moderator

Two pages and only one picture? Come on guys, I want to see some photos. If I was at home I would be all over this one. It sounds like fun. If the challenge was a photo of your FZ-07 from 7,100 miles away I would have it won. (It might be a bit hard to see though. I want to get home and ride...)

• Like 1

Two pages and only one picture? Come on guys, I want to see some photos. If I was at home I would be all over this one. It sounds like fun. If the challenge was a photo of your FZ-07 from 7,100 miles away I would have it won. (It might be a bit hard to see though. I want to get home and ride...)
LOL, I googled abandoned schools in my area, got zero results

• Global Moderator

Okay, I will change it in 'old school building'. Surely there must be an old school building somewhere in North America.  :)

Lets not forget, half of the people in this site don't have their bike yet, but are still participating to this threads for the fun of it. So go ahead and don't wait for us. We will be joining as soon as we can.

• Global Moderator

I wouldn't worry about the 24 hour limit too much. Like cassecou says, a lot of us don;t even have the bike yet so for now it will be slow going.

I could change the challenge for 'old abandoned School building' to 'old school building' to 'school building' to simply 'building' but that wouldn't be much of a challenge. ;)