The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
solid. Is that the cycle guys tail bag on the rear?  
I HOPE people are still playing. We're fortunate enough to have riding season all year long in CA.
Well, I intend to keep playing this game. Where are all our southern and western riders? 
Yes, that's a cycle guys size 3 tail bag. I LOVE it because it fits perfectly, looks wicked cool with the carbon fiber top and packs down to next to nothing when I'm not using it.

Illegitimi non carborundum

image.jpg:link
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww330/maalna2/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

I think I did this right not sure.  But it's a picture in front of a playground.

Next challenge: A Santa Clause sitting on it.

I am playing when weather permits, but likely won't see a Santa, and not comfortable with some person I don't know sitting on my bike [HASH]visionsofSantadroppingthebike

• Like 1

Ok if people don't want to have a real or fake santa on their bike how about infront of a Christmas tree or house that is decorated?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

I wouldn't mind having Santa sitting on my bike, maybe that'll persuade him to drop some new accessories down the chimney lol.

• Like 1

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

photo-7_zps1622bf7b.jpg

Christmas Tree Lane, one of the few in the area vying for the title, in Altadena.

Next challenge, your bike in front of a road sign that has bullet holes in it.
  • Like 1

Well, it's been a couple days now. I don't think the challenge is too hard. It's just that not enough of us are playing. So I am going to leave it even though the thread has been inactive.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

It's probably due to the holiday rush, be patient. It's good for you to bump the post like you did to bring it once again to our attention.

If I were up at my Mendocino hideaway I know a road sign perfect for this. It looks like a close range shotgun blast! LOL

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

I just don't live around any hunting areas....or the south lol.

• 2 weeks later...

One more bumpity bump. I don't think this challenge is too hard. Unless people ask for an easier one.

Your bike next to a sign with bullet holes.

I totally could do this one probably.....if it weren't 17 degrees LOL
Same here, except it's 63 with 100% chance of rain, then tomorrow the high is 42...so I will skip this one

TwistedTorque

I guess I could.... get a sign, put bullet holes, drag it to the garage, put on gear, sit on the bike and then pretend it was summer and ride it :(

would do this one but Southern California doesn't really have any signs with bullet holes in them lol. And it's probably not safe to A. carry a gun out to a road sign and B. shoot at said road sign just for a picture. hmmm....

someone do it! I've put like 350 miles on the bike since the last challenge was bestowed haha. I'm itching.

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

I feel for you guys in snow country. And I am itching for a challenge too. I want to play also.
Signs with bullet holes can be found in any of the NFs of SoCal. And out in BLM land too. But I will expand the challenge to anything firearms related. So your bike in front of a gun shop or shooting range will do as well.

• Global Moderator

Me too. I was looking forward to a nice ride to the local shooting range. It is a fun road to get there.

ON IT......once the wife gets home lol...currently on infant watch duty.

'15 FZ-07

I feel for you guys in snow country. And I am itching for a challenge too. I want to play also. Signs with bullet holes can be found in any of the NFs of SoCal. And out in BLM land too. But I will expand the challenge to anything firearms related. So your bike in front of a gun shop or shooting range will do as well.

NF's? BLM? I'm a noob to acronyms. Took me a very long time to realize RSM meant rancho santa margarita -_-

'15 FZ-07

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Just drove by a sign filled with bullet holes today, will try tomorrow or Tuesday to get the pic.