The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

Not sure if this counts, but thought I'd throw it up here. Here is my FZ at the motorcycle parking in downtown Naperville. Directly across from my bike is the Naperville Riverwalk, a very popular downtown destination. Also included a pic of the riverwalk bridge and the veterans memorial near the entrance.

IMG_20170605_fz07_riverwalk_parking.jpg

IMG_20170605_riverwalk_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170605_riverwalkveteran.jpg

If this is town square-y enough, then show me your bike by a feline! 

• Like 3

Not sure if this counts, but thought I'd throw it up here. Here is my FZ at the motorcycle parking in downtown Naperville. Directly across from my bike is the Naperville Riverwalk, a very popular downtown destination. Also included a pic of the riverwalk bridge and the veterans memorial near the entrance. 

IMG_20170605_fz07_riverwalk_parking.jpg

IMG_20170605_riverwalk_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170605_riverwalkveteran.jpg

If this is town square-y enough, then show me your bike by a feline! 

You Win! Now lets see some kitties.
bubbles_trailer_park_boy.jpg

• Like 1

3 kitties in the background! Next challenge is with a port a potty in the background.
e8631db1ee0266826b40b0812e85c6c6.jpg
Put some proper gear on that girl! As pretty as she is now she wont be if the pavement has its way with her..

Sorry /rant

Also: Damn look at that house!!

• Global Moderator

How the hell did i miss that challenge...
Kitteh + bike = broken interwhebs
:(

• Like 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

yamahazaki

Is there some weird camera trickery going on is that one tall woman on your bike there @texastj?

3 kitties in the background! Next challenge is with a port a potty in the background.
e8631db1ee0266826b40b0812e85c6c6.jpg
Put some proper gear on that girl! As pretty as she is now she wont be if the pavement has its way with her.. 
Sorry /rant

Also: Damn look at that house!!

It was her first ride, we haven't gotten around to investing in gear for her.

Also, not our house. I just saw cats.

Is there some weird camera trickery going on is that one tall woman on your bike there @texastj?

Must just be the angle, she's only about 5'06"

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

What if the septic tank is owned my the military? ;)

ducttapewd40
What if the septic tank is owned my the military? ;)
At the risk of having two pictures of poo receptacles in a row, we'll allow it if it is above ground and clearly marked as property of the military.
  • Like 2

20170616_172228.jpg

20170616_175201.jpg

Sorry this one took so long, I'm just super lazy. Next challenge will be in front of a fire truck, or a truck on fire, your choice.
  • Like 2

• Global Moderator

I thought this would be easy but every fire station I passed had the trucks parked inside and nobody will let me set their truck on fire, even when I explain that it us for a good purpose.

• Like 4

Didn't see any horses today except this one ?, I know it doesn't count so I'll try to find a farm this weekend if noone gets it by then ??152bcc1bd1170c8a0645c563a5c5c260.jpg

• Like 3

'17 Yamaha FZ07

• Global Moderator

@7inthe6, I do not see why that does not count. The challenge did not mention the horse has to be real. What is the next challenge?

• Like 1

Lol alright fair enough.

Next challenge: your bike by a lighthouse

'17 Yamaha FZ07

ducttapewd40

I was trying hard not to take the horse pic . I'm surrounded by them so it didn't seem fair. A lighthouse will be more of a challenge.

• Like 1

I was trying hard not to take the horse pic . I'm surrounded by them so it didn't seem fair. A lighthouse will be more of a challenge.
I do the same, if it's too easy for me I give about a week for others to get it. If no one does then I will to keep the game rolling.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

This is as close as I could get. The Point Cabrillo lighthouse has a 3rd order Fresnel lens still in operation and I think I caught the moment that the light came around. Scenes from the movie "The Majestic" with Jim Carrey were filmed here.

20170705_131502_1.jpg

Next up: Your bike at an estate sale. Not a garage or yard sale.

• Like 2

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 2 weeks later...
Next up: Your bike at an estate sale. Not a garage or yard sale.
So, since its been 12 days and no one being able to conquer this challenge, could I politely ask for a new one?

I've been waiting to see what someone posts, I dunno what an estate sale is lol is it any random house with a for sale sign or what?

Otherwise, yes let's get a new thing to find. ??

'17 Yamaha FZ07

• Global Moderator
I've been waiting to see what someone posts, I dunno what an estate sale is lol is it any random house with a for sale sign or what? 
Otherwise, yes let's get a new thing to find. ??
An estate sale is like a garage sale except it is because someone has died.  I have not seen one locally for a while or I would have had this. 

• Global Moderator

I'd get this one, but photos at estate sales give me an odd feeling...

Living near a upper age retirent comminity ill look around... but it feels a bit disrespectful

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.