The MT-07 Forum

Riding Game

rotaryryan24

• Global Moderator

I am not using my phone now so here is a fish hatchery. A train locomotive is the current challenge. 
8deec6f97f04429ee75e1ba4e0b7f767_zps059362bc.jpg

• Global Moderator

Engine 1095, also known as ‘The Spirit of Sir John A.' In Kingston Ontario.

Engine 1095 first made its debut in 1913 and was put into service out of Winnipeg and then Southern Ontario before completing its service life in Montreal in 1960. As a symbol of 19th century technology and industry, the continuing existence of Engine 1095 points to a significant period in Kingston and Canada's history that demands to be preserved and maintained.

IMG_1221.jpg

Next Challenge:

Your bike in front of a Military Monument with a short description. :)

• Like 3

wideopenallthetime

1858 restored cannon used in France by Walla Walla soldiers during World War I, and an 1820s-1860s eagle insignia used by U.S. militia troops.
20140916_183312_zpsbc376d81.jpg

next challenge: your fz-07 parked in a row of harleys bigger row = more points haha

• Like 3

Damn... I am not going to bike night tonight. I went last week (at a HD dealership) and other than my buddy's R6, I had the only sport bike there haha.

Life is good on 2 wheels!

IMG_1906_zps479e99b1.jpg

That was an easy one...they sell stuff there I like ;)

Next Challenge: Post a picture of your bike next to or with a ski lift in the background

• Like 4

• Global Moderator

Dang, you beat me to it. Nice mural and it has hippies name on it to, she will like that.

No ski lifts where I'm at so I will have to skip this one.

Next Challenge: Post a picture of your bike next to or with a ski lift in the background 

Yeah... That's just not gonna happen anywhere around here haha.  

Well I'll give it a couple of days, and if no one can complete this challenge then I'll make a new one. Only reason I thought of that one is because I did exactly that just the other day, got a nice pic of my bike right in front of a ski lift 8-)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
IMG_1906_zps479e99b1.jpg 
That was an easy one...they sell stuff there I like ;)

I do like it, a lot! What's not to like about Jimi, Jim, PINK FLOYD, Jerry, Bob, Janis, John, Paul, George and Ringo?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Well I'll give it a couple of days, and if no one can complete this challenge then I'll make a new one. Only reason I thought of that one is because I did exactly that just the other day, got a nice pic of my bike right in front of a ski lift 8-)

By "around here" I mean in Memphis.  I'm sure some of our western and Canadian friends can do this one!  

By "around here" I mean in Memphis.  I'm sure some of our western and Canadian friends can do this one!  
LOL, none in Nashville either...guitars, pickups, lotsa music...no ski lifts :)

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

SoCal guys should have no problem with this one. If it's not done in a day or so, I'll make the trip up to Big Bear Lake and snap some photos (45 min away).

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

ski lift is pretty random dude haha

So was a church in the country, and a waterfall....it's all in good fun man. The fun of the game is going on a ride to a location where said picture needs to be taken.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_7609_zps84ad7213.jpg
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/IMG_7608_zps4b85506b.jpg

This is a super cool and creepy museum. The grounds are gorgeous so I was really disappointed in their signage. 

Next challenge: your bike in front of an amusement park ride or carnival ride.
  • Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum