The MT-07 Forum

Parts, Gear, Install vids

motofunfz

Subbed as well... I did the same thing.. bought my bike Monday and spent a good amount of hours right after installing bunch of crap I had waiting for it. Only a few things left over to do.. and I'm sure I'll keep adding haha. Good videos!

Subbed as well... I did the same thing.. bought my bike Monday and spent a good amount of hours right after installing bunch of crap I had waiting for it. Only a few things left over to do.. and I'm sure I'll keep adding haha. Good videos!
Awesome, thanks!! Ha having all the parts before the bike is my favorite way! Good luck and post some pictures. My audio sucks cause the gopro was in the case. i will use a skeleton case from now on and also got a mic.

Awesome, thanks!! Ha having all the parts before the bike is my favorite way! Good luck and post some pictures. My audio sucks cause the gopro was in the case. i will use a skeleton case from now on and also got a mic.
I just installed my bar ends with those adapters like yours.. after switching to a motion pro r6 throttle and new grips.. figured i would do it all in one shot tonight and ride tomorrow after they dry overnight. Bar ends mirrors worked out well thanks to your one video and comment!

I just installed my bar ends with those adapters like yours.. after switching to a motion pro r6 throttle and new grips.. figured i would do it all in one shot tonight and ride tomorrow after they dry overnight. Bar ends mirrors worked out well thanks to your one video and comment!
That's great!! Really glad I was able to help out. If you have questions about any other mods feel free to ask. Let me know how the R6 throttle tube works, I'm on the fence about that one.
Also what grip glue did you end up using? I have grips to install also but waiting to decide on throttle tube.
Good luck with your FZ!

When I installed my new grips I used headliner spray on adhesive. You don't want it to be too sticky of course and that works well and there'll be plenty left over to have fun with the cat!

Beemer

That's great!! Really glad I was able to help out. If you have questions about any other mods feel free to ask. Let me know how the R6 throttle tube works, I'm on the fence about that one.
Also what grip glue did you end up using? I have grips to install also but waiting to decide on throttle tube.
Good luck with your FZ!
I used wd40 + screwdriver for the left side to pull em off.. and rubbing alcohol to clean it... I just used all purpose spray paint I had laying around. Sprayed inside the grips and slid them on. Used the alcohol to clean any paint that came out the end. Did that last night and rode this morning no problem. The motion pro tube feels like it should be stock. Not a giant reduction but its nice.. 

• Global Moderator
When I installed my new grips I used headliner spray on adhesive. You don't want it to be too sticky of course and that works well and there'll be plenty left over to have fun with the cat!
fun with the cat?

my mind is trying to process this but keeps turning to the darker side
wth.does this mean

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

fun with the cat? 
wth.does this mean
Surely you've heard of cat pranks, you know, like putting tape on the bottom of their feet to see their reaction. 

Beemer

• Global Moderator
fun with the cat? 
wth.does this mean
Surely you've heard of cat pranks, you know, like putting tape on the bottom of their feet to see their reaction. 
yes.. but the terms shaampoo the cat and pet the cat spring to.mind...
shouldnt have to spell those out

Thata where my mind went

yes.. but the terms shaampoo the cat and pet the cat spring to.mind... shouldnt have to spell those out

Thata where my mind went
You were right, it was just a little dark humor on my part and that's where my mind was. Just joking around, I like cats.

Beemer

• Global Moderator
yes.. but the terms shaampoo the cat and pet the cat spring to.mind... shouldnt have to spell those out

Thata where my mind went
You were right, it was just a little dark humor on my part and that's where my mind was. Just joking around, I like cats.
Want one?

Want one?
Ha! Nah, two old people are enough to take care of right now but thanks for the offer. Got a pic? Just curious to see what it looks like.

Beemer

• Global Moderator
Want one?
Ha! Nah, two old people are enough to take care of right now but thanks for the offer. Got a pic? Just curious to see what it looks like.
58744b8319b7c01f5d4b42df25812278.jpg

4cc71e23005a59a006de9e80bf4bd921.jpg

a750650baf8e9698958113883cbfc653.jpg

sorkyah

lol! Awesome! I don't think I've seen a finer belly that begs to be scratched. Nice cat!

Beemer

Archived