The MT-07 Forum

Forum Tshirts coming soon! Great way to support the forum!

Cruizin

Like the forum? Have you gotten any good info, advice or fun out of it? Want to give something back?

New Forum Teeshirts will be launching in the next couple of days, as soon as I get final proof back from the designer we will be launching a short term teespring campaign and all proceeds go right back into this forum, hosting costs, and future upgrades.

It is a fun Tshirt theme, and will be available in Tshirts and Hoodies. All sizes will be available!

I'll post the announcement as soon as I launch the campaign, hopefully by Saturday!

Can you make some plain T-Shirts with just the FZ07.org logo and no slogans/sayings. I guess I am a pretty boring person.

• Global Moderator

Sweeet... about time theae come back

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Yessss @admin! Been waiting for swag to come out so I can rep the forums proper!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Global Moderator
Should do a design contest for the shirt logo!!!!
I would second this....
but my art skills are abyssmal

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived