The MT-07 Forum

Hello from North Georgia

old3timer

New member here. From North Georgia. Currently riding a Suzuki DRZ400-SM. Considering a change so I thought I'd sign up and read up on the FZ-07 in order to make a educated decision.   I'll probably lurk for a while while I learn about the in's and out's of this bike. I'm on ThumperTalk for the DRZ and it's been invaluable so I'm hoping for the same here.

bmwpowere36m3

Same here, have a DRZ-400S on TT as well, Welcome. The FZ-07 is a hoot.... like a supermoto, but with a superbike engine. No major complaints from myself. There's areas that could use improving on the bike and some bits are cheap. However, for the price its a real winner.

In your search you're going to find that not all the parts on the bike are the best but keep in mind if they were the bike wouldn't be nearly as inexpensive so for the price, Yamaha put together a pretty nice bike overall. I personally think you'll like an FZ-07 coming from a DRZ400-SM if you're looking for something with a neutral riding position, more comfort, power and torque. It's a fun bike like your bike is. Happy hunting but I recommend test riding one to form the best opinion, your own.  Good luck! 

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum as this place is unlike any other forum I've been apart of. Search away.. and if you can't find what you're looking for, ask!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived