The MT-07 Forum

Scorpion Serket Full System exhaust?

sayg

Has anyone heard anything about this exhaust system? I have only seen one video with it but it's french and I don't understand what he is saying. If you have this system please leave some sort of feedback because I just bit the bullet and ordered one. Have no Idea what to expect but will be leaving my own review once I use it for a little while.

Source: http://www.motostarz.com/scorpion-serket-taper-full-exhaust-system-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

@sayg I personally am not familiar with this exhaust manufacturer but it looks pretty! Def clean look to it, almost like a Remus exhaust can. Maybe YouTube has someone running it on their FZ? Or you may be the first to guinea pig and let us know haha

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

@sayg I personally am not familiar with this exhaust manufacturer but it looks pretty! Def clean look to it, almost like a Remus exhaust can. Maybe YouTube has someone running it on their FZ? Or you may be the first to guinea pig and let us know haha
Wish there was other than that one video with crappy quality and french language. No clue what he's saying about the exhaust lol 

@sayg There's a lot of videos of MTs showing the exhaust sound on youtube at least. It def has a diff tune than most of the lower gruntier exhaust sounds that we hear. Could make it sound more like a 4 cylinder haha. Either way, congrats on the exhaust purchase! Def a big mod for the bike for ya. Now we really gotta go riding so I can hear this thing in person!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

@sayg There's a lot of videos of MTs showing the exhaust sound on youtube at least. It def has a diff tune than most of the lower gruntier exhaust sounds that we hear. Could make it sound more like a 4 cylinder haha. Either way, congrats on the exhaust purchase! Def a big mod for the bike for ya. Now we really gotta go riding so I can hear this thing in person!
I dont know where you're looking but all i find is the 09 and street triples. Hopefully it sounds like a 4 cyl though :D Doubt ill be able to hear it over your exhaust though ;)

I dont know where you're looking but all i find is the 09 and street triples. Hopefully it sounds like a 4 cyl though :D Doubt ill be able to hear it over your exhaust though ;)
Well we shall see when it finally comes in and gets installed! We can piss off people on the road together lol. It was easy to just look up MT-07 with scorpion serket exhaust on youtube too. Tons of diff videos showcasing the exhaust note in different ways. In example buddy....

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoLpJ_jRbNU]

Well we shall see when it finally comes in and gets installed! We can piss off people on the road together lol. It was easy to just look up MT-07 with scorpion serket exhaust on youtube too. Tons of diff videos showcasing the exhaust note in different ways. In example buddy.... 

Being the genius I am, forgot that the farawaylanders call it an MT hahaha 

babisstinson

Heard one live the other day, really deep and "angry" sound, quality looked pretty good.
Manufacturer is a British well-known one, the make exhausts for both motos and cars.
It is a bit pricey, at least for me. Same price as Akrapovic Carbon if I'm not mistaken..

On a completely irrelevant note Akropovic means scorpion in Slovac. That's what they were called originally until Ford took them to court.
On a more relevant note I have found the Scorpion stainless VERY heavy. Bought a full system for a cbr125r I was racing in commuterlite and it was HEAVIER than the stock system. Still have the muffler. Don't know if the carbon ones suffer from the same problem.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

So they called me back because I ended up purchasing a listing that said it was $480 and that was apparently the "old price" so instead of just telling me I won't be getting an exhuast, they sold me one for their manufacture price. Now I'm getting a carbon Yoshimura R77 instead. Not bad.

• Premium Member
Has anyone heard anything about this exhaust system? I have only seen one video with it but it's french and I don't understand what he is saying. If you have this system please leave some sort of feedback because I just bit the bullet and ordered one. Have no Idea what to expect but will be leaving my own review once I use it for a little while. 

Source: http://www.motostarz.com/scorpion-serket-taper-full-exhaust-system-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html
Did you get the Carbon, Ti, or Stainless? 

Why can't left turners see us?

So they called me back because I ended up purchasing a listing that said it was $480 and that was apparently the "old price" so instead of just telling me I won't be getting an exhuast, they sold me one for their manufacture price. Now I'm getting a carbon Yoshimura R77 instead. Not bad.
@sayg Dope dude! Fuckin nice upgrade! Now we can be twinsies!! Lol and you already know your bike is gonna sound insane bc you've heard mine already :thumbup: :cool:

• Premium Member
Okay, we must have posted at about the same time and I didn't see this, so ignore my last post.  :) 

Why can't left turners see us?

Okay, we must have posted at about the same time and I didn't see this, so ignore my last post.  :)
 Haha, I was going for the steel one since they had it up for $489 when i ordered it. That's why they didn't end up going through with the order ;) 

Archived