The MT-07 Forum

Watsup from Jerzeyyy!

ryanderer

Hows it going guys/gals!? Introducing myself officially... Made a couple posts and a thread but I picked up my 2016 raven yesterday so figure id introduce myself and her. My name is Ryan, and I'm from south jersey. I've been riding for awhile street/dirt. I just recently sold my 09 Daytona 675 and was hoping to get a more commuter friendly and comfortable ride. Fell in love with the fz-07 and the mods that could be done to it. I picked it up yesterday for 7738 otd and had about 800 $ of parts already waiting to be put on... Got home yesterday and sunk in about 5 hours into modifying the bike already.
Fender eliminatorled f/r turn signals w/ flasher relayled headlightshorty leversdanmoto xg-1 exhaustradiator shield (off ebay)ram-mounttrickle charger plugs and usb setup.
ran out of time formotionpro r6 throttle tubeblack/metal gripssome ebay bar end mirrors ( need to fab up a spacer to mount with the stock bar ends)
20160614_084741_zps4npg6abe.jpg20160614_084749_zpsifomrs9j.jpg20160614_084801_zpso9p6lzka.jpg20160614_084833_zpsdklqynt2.jpg
once I get my leftover parts to put on and done I plan to get my main upper plastics painted to match my car. ( near future)
20140420_112235_zpshonuqb4v.jpg
Well that's all for now. Thanks for stopping in and checking it out. Hope to be active on the forums especially that all the guides and the advice on here are awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderator

Nice pictures! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Archived