Sign in to follow this  
enupe

Mirror Hole Plugs

enupe
I recently purchased a set of Ducati 10mm Mirror plugs.   These fit motorcycles that have M10x1.25 threaded mirrors, therefore they fit my FZ07 perfectly.  FYI:  If your looking to purchase a pair for your bike make sure you purchase a left and a right plug.  The mirror hole on the throttle side is reverse threaded therefore you need a different plug for each side.  They look awesome on my bike!
http://www.corsair-industries.com/parts/Ducati%20Billet%20Parts/Ducati%2010mm%20Mirror%20Plug/
[attachment id=1781" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1782" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1783" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1784" thumbnail="1]

• Like 4

Motorboat McGoat
Just what I needed thanks! I wonder if I could use that screw hole to mount my phone...

Beemer
$20?!! Wouldn't short, L/R screws be much cheaper and barely noticeable?

Beemer

Jeckler
I've thought about getting those plugs, and still have the link bookmarked, but went with plastic panel plugs found at the local O'Reilly Auto Parts.
I also painted the top of the right side mount (with my daughters black nail polish) so that it blends in better.
  • Like 1

- Andy

enupe
@beemer You can go cheap if you want. Personally for me it's about the asthetics on my bike. I don't want it to look cheap. To each their own.

• Like 1