The MT-07 Forum

Mirror Hole Plugs

enupe

• Premium Member

I recently purchased a set of Ducati 10mm Mirror plugs.   These fit motorcycles that have M10x1.25 threaded mirrors, therefore they fit my FZ07 perfectly.  FYI:  If your looking to purchase a pair for your bike make sure you purchase a left and a right plug.  The mirror hole on the throttle side is reverse threaded therefore you need a different plug for each side.  They look awesome on my bike!
http://www.corsair-industries.com/parts/Ducati%20Billet%20Parts/Ducati%2010mm%20Mirror%20Plug/
[attachment id=1781" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1782" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1783" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1784" thumbnail="1]

• Premium Member

I've thought about getting those plugs, and still have the link bookmarked, but went with plastic panel plugs found at the local O'Reilly Auto Parts.
I also painted the top of the right side mount (with my daughters black nail polish) so that it blends in better.

- Andy

• Premium Member

@beemer You can go cheap if you want. Personally for me it's about the asthetics on my bike. I don't want it to look cheap. To each their own.

Archived