The MT-07 Forum

CA DEMO RIDES Summer 2016

Simbadc650

Yamaha Demo Rides
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
1021 Monterey-Salinas Hwy, Salinas, CA 93908
Friday, July 08, 2016 - Sunday, July 10, 2016
Demo Rides: Friday 9am - 4pm Saturday 9am - 4pm Sunday 10am - 1pm
Activities: Apparel Sales Camping Food Product Display Racing Street Motorcycle Demos

Suzuki Demo Day - Laguna Seca
July 08, 2016 - July 10, 2016
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Monterey, CA
Now's your time to take that Suzuki you've been eyeballing for a test ride! Demo the entire 2016 Suzuki lineup at the MotoAmerica Road Racing event at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca July 8th - 10th! Visit motoamerica.com for complete event details and times!

Suzuki Demo Day - Tracy Motorsports
July 16, 2016
Tracy Motorsports - Tracy, CA
Now's your time to take that Suzuki you've been eyeballing for a test ride! Demo the entire 2016 Suzuki lineup at Tracy Motorsports on July 16th! See dealer from complete details and times!

Honda Powersports
Cycle World Adventure Rally
China Peak Mountain Resort
59265 CA-168, Lakeshore, CA 93634, USA
September 22-25  Demo Rides Listed on all 3 days  http://www.cycleworld.com/adventure-rally-sierra-edition

Ill be heading out to a few of these, if anyone else know of any please post!

• Global Moderator

Yamaha Demo Rides Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Activities: Apparel Sales Camping Food Product Display Racing Street Motorcycle Demos

Now's your time to take that Suzuki you've been eyeballing for a test ride! Demo the entire 2016 Suzuki lineup at the MotoAmerica Road Racing event at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca July 8th - 10th! Visit motoamerica.com for complete event details and times!

July 16, 2016
Now's your time to take that Suzuki you've been eyeballing for a test ride! Demo the entire 2016 Suzuki lineup at Tracy Motorsports on July 16th! See dealer from complete details and times!

Honda Powersports
September 22-25  Demo Rides Listed on all 3 days  http://www.cycleworld.com/adventure-rally-sierra-edition

Oooo that laguna demo sounds sublime

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Yamaha Demo Rides Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

July 16, 2016

Honda Powersports

Oooo that laguna demo sounds sublime 

Ill probably go 2 days, sounds like a GROUP RIDE!!!

Umm I may be down for a group ride to do test rides! That seems pretty worthwhile haha

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Premium Member

I'll definitely be checking this out! I'm actually riding to Laguna Seca with work. We're thinking about having a booth in the vendor area (still deciding), but either way we're gonna do a group ride of our own from Vegas to Laguna Seca. We'll have 4-5 pretty cool bikes, and we're bringing a support vehicle too so some of us will switch off and drive vs ride (although, I'd like to ride the entire way!).

We're gonna take "The long, fun way" out there, so it should be a blast. I can't wait. Hope to see/meet some of you at the track!

:)

- Paulie

A demo ride at Laguna doesn't mean they let you out on the track, right? I am going to the WSB races this year so I would love to try out and fz 10 or r1 :)

• Global Moderator

Suzuki and yamahas side by side... i wanna take out the r6 the fz07 and the sv650

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

Damn parts on backorder... vike wont be ready to drive to LA by rhe end of the month....
Sorry simba..
maybe @pgeldz will stop and pick me up on his way so i can still demo the bikes :)

• Premium Member

That'll be hard to do @sorkyah since I'll be riding to Laguna Seca and my bike no longer has a passenger seat :P

- Paulie

• Global Moderator
That'll be hard to do @sorkyah since I'll be riding to Laguna Seca and my no longer has a passenger seat :P 
- Paulie
you dont have a sidecar at work you can hook up?

• Premium Member
That'll be hard to do @sorkyah since I'll be riding to Laguna Seca and my no longer has a passenger seat :P 
- Paulie
you dont have a sidecar at work you can hook up?
Ha!  I wish!

:P

- Paulie

Hey sorkyah my mechanic will be driving down if u need a ride! Gonna be a awesome weekend!

I think I might ride up there, nice ride up 1 from SLO. Maybe if there are people riding from further south or north we could meet up and ride together.

I think I might ride up there, nice ride up 1 from SLO. Maybe if there are people riding from further south or north we could meet up and ride together.

If the demo was the same week at the SLO renaissance fair I'd be so down. But I'll be down for the fair anyway, would be cool to meet your and your wife. Trying to get my BF to ride!!

If the demo was the same week at the SLO renaissance fair I'd be so down. But I'll be down for the fair anyway, would be cool to meet your and your wife. Trying to get my BF to ride!!

If I go it'll be just me unfortunately. She's really busy studying for her cpa.

At this point, I'm planning on going to Laguna Seca next weekend and possibly riding over to Corbin on Saturday or Sunday and having my seat reupholstered.

• Global Moderator
Hey sorkyah my mechanic will be driving down if u need a ride! Gonna be a awesome weekend!
He's coming from phoenix?

5 hours away makes me sad. Hopefully anyone comes to SoCal before the end of the year, I missed Duccati due to surgery.

• 2 months later...
FYI Dudley Perkins, in South San Francisco, is doing demo rides all day Labor Day Monday from 10-4 ?? 
http://www.dpchd.com/default.asp?mobile=N

xMHrK

Happy Labor Day Weekend!!
I don't think I could ever see myself on a Harley, but I might check it out. I have a friend who's been thinking about getting one.

That's what I said about tourers lol... But it doesn't hurts to test ride one. Worst case scenario is that you fall in love with a Harley and you end up taking one home lol.

Let me know if you and your friend goes, I'll be going. Maybe we can ride out there together.

I don't think I could ever see myself on a Harley, but I might check it out. I have a friend who's been thinking about getting one.
That's what I said about tourers lol... But it doesn't hurts to test ride one. Worst case scenario is that you fall in love with a Harley and you end up taking one home lol.

Let me know if you and your friend goes, I'll be going. Maybe we can ride out there together.

Sounds good. I'm grabbing dinner with my friend tonight. I'll run it by him.

Archived