The MT-07 Forum

Anyone have these integrated tail lights?

bradzal

• Premium Member

Haven't seen this one yet. Maybe you could be the one to try it out for all of us ;)

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Guest ChicagoAJ
Be safe get motodyanic tail lights.
This. I love mine and it's easily the best looking (in my opinion) tail light. 

I would get what Fearedbynone is pushing. Those look very bright and that strobe gets attention better.

Beemer

For around 10 bucks more you can get the custom led tail light. its high quality and really bright. 
http://fz07.org/thread/4948/custom-blaster-switch-mounting-suggestions

pics here and video

Dave
I've seen that on some other bikes around here and I thought to myself, MYYYY GOD! W  T  F   IS   THAT?! (it's so damn bright!!) The strobe was super attention getting, almost to the point of over kill but I liked them because they get your attention even if you're two lanes over and 5 cars back. So tell me, how did the install go on a 1-5. Had to splice for the turn signals?

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ
For around 10 bucks more you can get the custom led tail light. its high quality and really bright. 

pics here and video

Dave
I've seen that on some other bikes around here and I thought to myself, MYYYY GOD! W  T  F   IS   THAT?! (it's so damn bright!!) The strobe was super attention getting, almost to the point of over kill but I liked them because they get your attention even if you're two lanes over and 5 cars back. So tell me, how did the install go on a 1-5. Had to splice for the turn signals?
I got the MD tail and it has a strobe function/stop alert. The install was super easy. Everything was plug and play, 3 plugs total - one for each signal and the big plug for the new brake light itself. Didn't even have to pull the tail plastics, just had to take out the rear plastic rivets to scoot the tail light out of the plastics. Maybe a 2/5 and that's if you have to splice/solder some connections. Most tails come plug and play or you can order harnesses to make it plug and play.

+1 for Motodynamics. The harness is ready to plug right into your stock connectors and the result is more than adequate.

Guest ChicagoAJ
+1 for Motodynamics. The harness is ready to plug right into your stock connectors and the result is more than adequate.
Even better that they offer the tail with a resistorless harness if you get a relay. I'm so glad I got the relay so I didn't need the resistor with the tail - that harness with resistor was huge. 

Fearedbynone

pics here and video

Dave
it already had the plugs on it. installation took about 20 minutes if that. on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being hard, its about a 1.5

Dave

it already had the plugs on it. installation took about 20 minutes if that. on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being hard, its about a 1.5 
Dave
I've got the same one, I think it's the best and I love all the strobe options. It's bright as f.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like all the small bulbs in the MD taillight. It is too visible, even with the smoked cover.

mediocrebobcat

I ride with a guy that has the one OP linked initially. It's fine, but the turn signals are pretty hard to see in the day imo. I just go the MD like many others here, and have nothing but good things to say.

• Global Moderator

I don't like all the small bulbs in the MD taillight. It is too visible, even with the smoked cover.

these are not the bulbs you're looking for
yeah... the LEDs are a bit ugly...
but the visibility more than makes up for it

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived