The MT-07 Forum

I found a Cheap Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust (NEW) w free ship

motofunfz

Cheap Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust

I have done a lot of research and finally found this ebay seller who has the cheapest price for the akrapovic carbon exhaust.
I just bought mine Thursday night and its scheduled to arrive Monday and cost me $685 for the full kit including free shipping.
http://www.biohazardcycles.com/akrapovic-s-y7r2-afc-racing-carbon-full-exhaust-system-fz-07-mt-07-15-16/
They are very quick to return any and all questions, cheap prices and fast shipping. 
I hope this helps some people!

Let us know how everything works out. I too have noticed the good prices with Biohazard but was scared to order from them since I had never heard of them.

And let ME know if the pipes are really that silver when they come out of the box. Mine are a very brown/tan with some blue after a while from the heat. Wish they were more silver.
they will naturally get brown after the heat. if you want to make them shiny again, get some mothers mag and aluminum polish

Let us know how everything works out. I too have noticed the good prices with Biohazard but was scared to order from them since I had never heard of them.
I actually found them on ebay then emailed back and forth before purchasing directly from his website. I used paypal so im protected. 

I bought my exhaust from him and it was here in a couple of days. A pretty easy transaction and a great product

I received the exhaust Monday and installed it yesterday. Everything went well. Im going to upload some pics of my new bike.

I received the exhaust Monday and installed it yesterday. Everything went well. Im going to upload some pics of my new bike.
Here are some pictures of the bike and the exhaust. I have been riding it since yesterday so you can see how the matte silver headers and pipes have already turned a brownish color. 
http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/motofunfz/slideshow/2016%20FZ-07%20Armor%20Grey

AlbatrossCafe
Here are some pictures of the bike and the exhaust. I have been riding it since yesterday so you can see how the matte silver headers and pipes have already turned a brownish color. 
http://s1024.photobucket.com/user/motofunfz/slideshow/2016%20FZ-07%20Armor%20Grey

I didn't realize they turned brown so quickly... I thought it was just me riding in the rain & dirt. Looks good! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChicagoAJ
How loud is this exhaust with baffle in?
To answer my own question, it's pretty damn loud. Hurts my ears if I ride with my helmet visor open at full throttle. Ear plugs/headphones help, however. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well it seems he's legit. I may be interested in buying from him now and saving ~$65. Anyone know how he is able to sell for so cheap?

bmwpowere36m3

Their selling them on eBay for $700... figure between eBay/PP your losing ~$91 (less when you sell volume), so the seller really only gets ~$650 maybe. Maybe its not a big seller on his site... who knows.

Guest ChicagoAJ
Well it seems he's legit. I may be interested in buying from him now and saving ~$65. Anyone know how he is able to sell for so cheap?
Just use his site to price match through Revzilla. That's what I did. 

Damn... im so yempted to click buy!! Agh!
do it! you won't be sorry.
Im convinced! Yeah the price theybhave is a steal

Damn... im so yempted to click buy!! Agh!
So power commander is a must w this purchase?

not really. i ran it baffle in for like two months no issues. then i took the baffle out and got an ecu flash.

get a couple of header gaskets to replace old ones. like $8 piece. better safe for $16 than sorry for alot more.

Guest ChicagoAJ
get a couple of header gaskets to replace old ones. like $8 piece. better safe for $16 than sorry for alot more.
Running a leaking exhaust won't hurt anything except fuel economy. I used my stock gaskets that had about 2k miles on them, no leaks with a flame test. No need to scare anyone. 

Running a leaking exhaust won't hurt anything except fuel economy. I used my stock gaskets that had about 2k miles on them, no leaks with a flame test. No need to scare anyone. 
haha. good to know. im still just about to reach 600 mi. So i might stick w stock gaskets then. Ive read/ seen that ECU flash makes her ride like butter. so no power commander then?

Archived