Sign in to follow this  
pgeldz

EPIC Memorial Day Ride!

pgeldz
Met up with @roadrunner and @tanner68 on an EPIC Memorial Day Ride on my Yamaha FZ-07 from Las Vegas through the San Gabriel Mountains in California to Newcomb's Ranch on Angela's Crest Hwy, down to Mulholland to ride the infamous "Snake" and the scenic coast of Malibu, back through downtown LA and return trip through ACH.

I used to ride ACH every other weekend when I lived in So Cal many moons ago.  Finally got the chance to relive my youth, and share it with everyone through this video...what a BLAST!  Enjoy :)

- Paulie

[video src=https://youtu.be/g24lHrRKry0]

• Like 8

tanner68
Great video Pgeldz. Good to meet you and ride together. I like the group photo at 4:11.
Now we need to start and new group ride thread, "Southwestern US Group Rides", since the concept has been proven.

• Like 1

sorkyah
Great video Pgeldz. Good to meet you and ride together. I like the group photo at 11:47. Now we need to start and new group ride thread, "Southwestern US Group Rides", since the concept has been proven.

That we do...
maybe a grand canyon meetup?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

jerryv
Really cool ... nicely edited.  Like watching Isle of Man TT slowed down a bit :)

pgeldz
Thanks guys! I had a ton of fun making that video, and when I say making it, I don't mean editing it...I mean actually riding to get the footage, Lol!

Not sure what group photo you meant at 11:47 @tanner68, cause 11:47 is the end of the video haha.

Can't wait to meet up with everyone and do it again. We should all try and get together and do one EPIC ride for the end of the Summer. I'm sure we could get a bunch of the SoCal folks, some guys from Vegas, and also our Arizona peeps to do some sort of End-of-Summer Bash somewhere...that would be awesome.

:)

- Paulie

tanner68
Not sure what group photo you meant at 11:47 @tanner68 , cause 11:47 is the end of the video haha. :)

- Paulie
Oops, corrected it. At 4:11. Thanks