The MT-07 Forum

New owner in NJ

raylesk

• Premium Member

Welcome!
Is this your first bike? If so, I'd recommend the MSF and tons of parking lot practice.
If not, what's your background with motorcycles? What have you owned and enjoyed?

Congratz! I'm from jersey as well (south jersey) will be picking up a brand new raven.. probably in next week or so! Cant wait either.

From livingston nj. No not 1st bike currently have a 16 beta 390rr for woods, a 13 cb500x and a tw200 for my daughters! Cb is for sale as fz is its replacement :)

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! If you don't have a radiator guard, there is info on this forum to help you find one or make one.

Thanks. Has front and side radiator guards, adj levers, windscreen and frame sliders. I plan on skid plate, crash bars and an SC seat because i do mixed surface rides in the pine barrens

Btw im 61 and have been riding since i was 16 but took off 20yrs to raise 3 daughters but now they are grown and im back :)

• Premium Member
From livingston nj. No not 1st bike currently have a 16 beta 390rr for woods, a 13 cb500x and a tw200 for my daughters! Cb is for sale as fz is its replacement :)

Nice, That's a cool collection! How did u like the cb500x overall?

Also, welcome back to the world of riding. Stay safe out there!

cb500 is great in a lot of ways but I couldn't deal with the engine which has very little anything under 4k rpm and not very exciting over that. was going to rally raid it for adventure/offroad but just wasn't exciting enough for me to spend thousands on it

Hey congrats! Im picking up a 2016 armor grey fz07 on wednesday. From the lyndhurst area. Excited to install the accessories i already have!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Welcome @raylesk. I am liking that motorcycle carrier. Where can I pick that same one up at? By the way I am in Lawrenceville, NJ.

• Premium Member
Its a mototote got mine from amazon. www.mototote.com quality piece!
Thanks!! Lol...I had my eye on that a while ago. Just never pulled the trigger.

Archived