The MT-07 Forum

Which bar end mirrors to get?

dentalprodigy

• Premium Member
Here's another brand that I wonder if anyone has tried? Joker Machine Folding Bar End Mirror
They are made in the U.S. and I'm curious as to how the anodizing holds up.

Sold individually! Ouch!
Wow, I didn't realize that.  That's a little steep! 

Why can't left turners see us?

Sold individually! Ouch!
Wow, I didn't realize that.  That's a little steep!
They look good though

• 2 weeks later...
Same like rizoma. £100 for each + adapter. Waaaaaay to much.
Recently I stumbled upon this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172072671088

Chinese rizoma
You might have trouble with those bar ends and our threaded handle bars, most universal adapters end up working themselves loose if the inside of the bars are threaded like on the FZ07.  Also, it doesn't look like the mirrors can be used without the include bar ends...though I may have missed something.

2016 Raven (White) ~ Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust / 2WDW ECU Flash / CRG LS Mirrors / Seat Concepts Seat / Givi Windscreen / OES Sliders / R6 Throttle Tube / Ohlins YA419 & NIX22

winstondabee
Here are some better pics of my Rizoma Spy 80 Bar End Mirrors on my bike.
Is that a cup holder? More info please.

• Global Moderator
I've found an interesting piece of mirror, Strada 7 racing. I think I will go for it. 
http://www.catalogo.strada7racing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=108

I like all of their options....

Especially their monacos
160 for the kits(both mirrors, mounts, and all hardware) isnt too bad

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 2 weeks later...
dentalprodigy

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and pictures. It really helped narrow down my ultimate choice.

I finally decided to spring for the crg hindsight lane splitter evo mirrors with their respective adaptors. Will post some beauty shots when I get them in the “what did you do to your fz-07 today " thread.

• Global Moderator

What exactly is the Evo version

• Premium Member

He meant EXO version @sorkyah, and they have a pattern on the back face of the mirror :)

- Paulie

dentalprodigy
Ahh yes, I goofed. Paul is correct, EXO version.

+1 on the CRG. Had them on my bikes, only the left side. Love them and they worked great. As for fading... If they did I didn't notice nor did anyone else who jocked my bike :)

Hey OP what hand guards are you using and did they come with the extra space to install in those mirrors or did you have to get the CRG universal barend kit?

Greatness

• Global Moderator
+1 on the CRG. Had them on my bikes, only the left side. Love them and they worked great. As for fading... If they did I didn't notice nor did anyone else who jocked my bike :) 
Hey OP what hand guards are you using and did they come with the extra space to install in those mirrors or did you have to get the CRG universal barend kit?

OP doesnt have hanguards on his bike
Just the suburban machinery bars

@caliesv however has a decent set

dentalprodigy

OP doesnt have hanguards on his bike Just the suburban machinery bars

@caliesv however has a decent set

Sorkyah is correct. I keep calling them clubman machine bars lol. Good thing you all know more about my bike than I do. I made the same goof up when ordering bar end mirrors from a vendor.

Ah, yes. Thanks for the correction! Going through the forums on my phone probably doesn't help much.

@caliesv What handguards do you have and how are they working so far?

Greatness

Ah, yes. Thanks for the correction! Going through the forums on my phone probably doesn't help much.  
@caliesv What handguards do you have and how are they working so far?
Barkbusters VPS handguards. I actually really like them. I use them more for protection against lane splitting. Rather than reflecting wind. But they do work decent for the wind thing. I got the bar end only backbone. Very well made iny opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

caliesv or anyone with CRG LS mirrors.

With our stock handlebars, do you have to get the internal adapters than run for like $16 if you get the CRG LS's? It appears you do but I'm not 100% certain. Thanks!

Beemer

With our stock handlebars, do you have to get the internal adapters than run for like $16 if you get the CRG LS's? It appears you do but I'm not 100% certain. Thanks!
Yep you need the internal adapters to fit the CRG lane splitters. They work perfectly with the stock bars. I've never had to retighten them after install.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

I believe so. But I actually put them on a renthal street fighter bars.

I'm a big fan of CRG Arrow mirrors 
I've got a set of replicas that I'll sell you for cheap if you want them, might need some re-threading though
Yeah, the arrows are the tits!

451b8cb4aa9618e39ab7d03a33d72dc2.jpg

Still enjoying mine with the exception that they stick out a little further and don't pull in when going through cars if they get hit.

Archived